Facebook

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Yeah my profile is on private too... after what happened with Tracy and Peg."

That is what I was refering to. What happened to them?

I have been online since I was around 10. In recent years I have been very open with my name and where I live and such, even meeting friends from online. I know things happen but personally, I think the internet is only as dangerous as you let it be - minus identity theft and such.

cant work out how to create a link but im in the ~RO Facebook group - my avatar is pic of my 2 choc labradors. feel free to add me as a friend;)

Glad you asked bunnybunbunb as i was thinking oh god what has happened to people.
my name on there is Karen Lemon Was Rogers and love having bunny friends too. I do get confused as to who is who as we have bunny names on the forums etc so need reminding of whose bunny mums are whose lol xxx

If anyone goes to 'Settings' and selects 'Account' and then 'Name', then under 'username', you can choose a username for yourself. For example, mine is my full name, so you can get to my profile by going to www.facebook.com/jenkirtley easily. You can only change it once after you have selected it though!

jen, i sent you a request, but i didn't leave a message of who i was!!!

so if you get an odd request from a katie, it's me lol

mouse_chalk wrote:
If anyone goes to 'Settings' and selects 'Account' and then 'Name', then under 'username', you can choose a username for yourself. For example, mine is my full name, so you can get to my profile by going to http://www.facebook.com/jenkirtley easily. You can only change it once after you have selected it though!
Thanks I have been trying to figure out how to change it from my real name to my nick name and married name. Thank for that now it says kat St julian

Mrs. PBJ wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
If anyone goes to 'Settings' and selects 'Account' and then 'Name', then under 'username', you can choose a username for yourself. For example, mine is my full name, so you can get to my profile by going to http://www.facebook.com/jenkirtley easily. You can only change it once after you have selected it though!
Thanks I have been trying to figure out how to change it from my real name to my nick name and married name. Thank for that now it says kat St julian
No worries. You don't have to change your whole name though- like my username used to be 'Jeffiner84' whilst my name on Facebook was my maiden name. It can just be something to help people easily locate your profile, rather than a really long url address.

I've made some new friends today!!!

mouse_chalk wrote:
Mrs. PBJ wrote:
mouse_chalk wrote:
No worries. You don't have to change your whole name though- like my username used to be 'Jeffiner84' whilst my name on Facebook was my maiden name. It can just be something to help people easily locate your profile, rather than a really long url address.
I have been wanting to. I just could not figure out how my end thing like your is pbsj1988

Latest posts

Back