Fable 3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

degrassi

Valerie - Member
Reaction score
Anyone playing Fable 3? I picked it up yesterday. Its my first Fable game and so far i'm liking it. I usually am more into shooter games but lately i've been trying these open world RPGs(ME2, Red Dead). They are pretty fun but suck up a LOT of time and sometimes can get a little tedious when you have to run around the worlds 100s of times.

I definitely like how you can play as a girl, not many games let you be girls as the main character. Fable is also supposed to LGBT friendly with it allowing you to marry a person of the same sex and even adopt kids. I thought that was kind of cool of them to be so inclusive.

So anyone get Fable 3? Or any other good games lately? I have Call of Duty:Black Ops preordered and Fall Out:Vegas looks pretty cool. Might have to get that once i'm done with Fable.

I finished the main story today. I found it pretty short compared to other RPGs i've played.

I have to say it really wasn't my kind of game but it did get better as it went along. I found all the "expression" stuff kind of lame. Having to play patty cake, or dance with people got old really fast. I also wished it was more funny. For me the best parts were the gnomes and what they would say. I wish the game had more witty lines like that but I know its a game with a kid audience so that probably wouldn't work.

Also stupid things like me not knowing(them not telling me) I had to transfer the funds from my personal account to the treasury account before the last mission cost me a lot of peoples lives. I had enough money to meet the quota to win the war but half was in my personal account and I didn't know I had to manually transfer it over. An option never came up for me to do it. Lame!

Plus there were a few glitches I ran into. Jasper in the sanctuary stopped talking to me half way through and a couple times the little meters on the bottom of the screen would disappear and i'd have to restart the game. It also LAGGED a lot. Sometimes I would be moving sooooo slow or freeze.

It was fun while it lasted but i'm trading it in tomorrow to get a real game: COD black ops :p

i finished most of it, but my bf brought it back to blockbuster, not knowing that i was playing it when he wasn't around. i also love that you can play as a female. most games i dont like cause they just seem so sexist and along the lines of "just guys" sort of things. i guess its why i stuck with lara croft lol

OH my god I have seen the Youtube video ad for this game about 60 times in the last week. It's an RPG? I like RPGs, but I've never played Fable. I recently bought a monster gaming PC and I wanna play a game that won't destroy my life, haha! I tried World of Warcraft and my goodness, it didn't take me 3 days to get addicted to this game and playing until 3am every night. Not good. I quit before I got too invested. Fable isn't online, right?

Fable isn't as time consuming as WOW. Fable is an action adventure RPG. You go and do missions, side quests and run around the different cities. I completed the main story, and 75% of the side quests in about 30hours. So compared to other RPGs i've played it wasn't very long. I didn't play too much online but its pretty much you can go into your friends worlds and walk around. I mostly had friends come into my world to help me with certain tasks, but having a friend help isn't really needed and didn't make much of a difference except in fighting sequences.

That sounds reasonable. I might see if I can rent and try. 30 hours sounds ok, not too threatening to social life ;)

I've been playing starcraft2. I have probably already played hundreds of hrs. And yes the game has only been out a few months. It is a realtime strategy game so if you don't like that sort of thing... :) I am not particularly good at it but just love playing it. Before that I played a lot of final fantasy 13.

Kirby's Epic Yarn released for Wii. I can't wait to get it. Love Kirby games!!

I love starcraft games and played a LOT of starcraft over the years but unfortunately my computer isn't good enough to play the new one. I tried playing the demo but it goes all laggy when a fight starts. But the plan is to get a new computer for xmas and then start playing SC2!

degrassi wrote:
I love starcraft games and played a LOT of starcraft over the years but unfortunately my computer isn't good enough to play the new one. I tried playing the demo but it goes all laggy when a fight starts. But the plan is to get a new computer for xmas and then start playing SC2!
Awesome. I installed SC1 and BW last week when I was feeling nostalgic lol
We should play when you get SC2 :)

Im almost done it, have the walkthrough guide as well to find all the gnomes and keys and such. I love the graphics, it looks gorgeous in Hi Def! I also thought it was pretty short, but that's what Ive got Fallout:New Vegas for ^^. Waiting for my home computer to get fixed before i can play it though, *sad face*

Latest posts

Back