exercise!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
Bub's new mansion has had an interesting side effect--he's leaner and more "racy" now that he runs laps around his cage.

He's alsoreally hyperactive right now--must be hormones butstill kind of weird....I'm making sure to feed him enough to keep himgrowing to full potential. A few more months of growing yet for thisJune baby.

He may end up Flemish size, but his ears aren't even close to asmassive as Murphy's! They are shorter, thicker, and heavily furred. Healso has a very large "crown" of fur at the base, which makes them lookshorter.

New pics soon! Borrowed a good camera!

Rose

WOOT~bring on the Bub shots :p Isn't watchingthem race around like that amusing? Hopefully you can get one of him inmid-gallop!

Cher

I doubt it. He stops galloping as soon as I get close--at that point, it's more fun to climb on me than run!

Rose

I can sit for hours next toNepo's cage watching him even though he doesn't gallop. But when I lethim out of his cage he runs around the carpet and doesbinkiesit so cute andfunny:).

Latest posts

Back