Every Creature is Unique

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zaiya

Allison
Reaction score
Many people think that animals don't have personalities, don't even have SOULS, like the battery hens (hens stuffed into commercial cages that produce the eggs you get from the grocery store) - there are so many that people think they're all JUST animals. But if you take two or three random hens out of the battery cages and watch them for a while, you'll see that each of them have their own personality.

If you watch the cages of mice at Petco, you'll see that some are hyperactive and want to play all of the time, and some are more laid back, and some are big bullies!

Anyways, the point of all my rambling is: all animals are unique. I don't believe that there are any two creatures on the earth that are exactly alike. Rabbits are a perfect example of this. Some really don't care about anything and are super lazy, some are mean and will bite right through your fingernail (my friend's experience with a French lop. He should have been neutered...), some are sweethearts and love you so much like their own mate, and some are super solitary and want nothing to do with anyone.

Don't you agree?

Yes, I agree. Based on my belief I believe all things are unique. Even identical twins are not 100% alike, just take a minute to research identical twins.

I think all animals are different too.

I have a flock of chickens and they all act differently. I have all roosters right now and one single hen. But they're all brothers and sister, and the biggest is the adult dad rooster. They're all different even though they're all related. The biggest baby rooster is the most threatening looking and he's the most afraid. The dad rooster is the devil though, thats the meanest bird you'll ever meet. I have another one who is separated right now because he's the lowest in the pecking order and they beat the crap out of him, he's the sweetest most mild natured rooster I've ever met. He's the kind who will sit on your lap and let you blow dry him. And ironically enough, his name is Demon. Because he has a black eye and a yellow eye and the black one looks scary like a demon.

All my cats are different. I have 4 and they're all different.
My rabbit now is different than my passed rabbit. My rabbit now is way high strung and my passed rabbit was laid back as long as out of the cage. Also, my passed rabbit bit through my thumb nail once. When I reached into her cage.

They are all different. They have their own personalities and their likes and dislikes.

They are all different. It has been my experience anyway from my life time of living with all kinds of creatures, I have lived with gerbils, hamsters, rat, turtles (land and water), 2 types of lizards, buns, guinea pigs, frogs, fish, cats, ferrets, parakeet, hermit crabs and dogs. All of them have had their own unique personaltities. And animals even from the same species have all been different.

I agree. No animal is exactly alike that's for sure. I've had 2 dogs one was very friendly and sweet the other was friendly but not as friendly as the other dog and she would growl at him sometimes.

Latest posts

Back