Ever watch a movie you know will make you cry?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I cried when we went to see Wall-E. That little robot ripped my heart out.

Mall Cop even made me cry.

I'm just like my mom was - every movie makes me cry.:cry1:

Pam

I must say that I have noticed the older I get the easier some things will make me cry...

I don't like to watch anything that I know will make me cry especially if it has anything to do with animals.

I won't watch WSD because it makes me cry. I can't stand crying, I hate it, but thankfully, very little in films makes me cry.

I do think that some people find it very therapeutic to cry to a film though and often feel better after.

I cry at practically every film I watch...seriously...it gets quite embarrassing!:blushan:

Just from the top of my head, one film that I will faithfully cry at every time I watch it is 'Finding Neverland'. I love that film! Depp at his finest in my opinion.;)

If I *know* a movie is going to be sad before I see it the first time, I won't see it.

Some movies that made me cry the first few times I watched them, eventually stop making me cry. (City of Angels, for example.)

I cried at Wall-E too, Pam
:hug:

Something about an adorable robot dying a tragic death in the arms of his loved one...
Wonderful Film!

I love films that can make me cry! It means there must be something true and valuable about the film.

Moulin Rouge always makes me cry. Then I find someone who hasn't seen it and demand that they watch it because I love it. Then I cry again.

Stepmom, when Susan Sarandon is talking to her kids at the end.

I used to cry hysterically at Born Free when I was little. Interestingly, now I'm a wildlife rehabilitator.
I also cried at Free Willy when he leaps out at the end.

The latest King Kong - he was so beautiful, and how we humans just mess everything up.
Hmmm..mostly animal movies, except for Stepmom.

The latest movie I have watched that made me blubber bad was P.S I Love You.

It was such a beautiful movie. I warned my teenage daughter about it when she said she was going to watch it and didn't believe me when I told her she will need a box of tissues.

20 mins into the movie she came out with red eyes and asked where the tissues were!!!

Latest posts

Back