Ever watch a movie you know will make you cry?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pinksalamander wrote:
And Titanic? Please tell me I'm not alone in that. Its not the last bit, its the little old people going to sleep that sets me off!

I saw it in the theater and cheered when he died. I have never watched it again.

One night I was alone so I thought that I would have a scream marathon. Every time the phone rang in the movie it rang in my house. By the last movie I went off on my friend.

luvthempigs wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I have moved on to scary movies. Atleast I won't be crying anymore today!
LOL! Horror flicks are my favorite :biggrin2:

I also love horror movies

try to figure out why
guess that it takes my mind completely off anything else
and I love to be frightened

Anybody see 30 days of Night

angieluv wrote:
luvthempigs wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
I have moved on to scary movies. Atleast I won't be crying anymore today!
LOL! Horror flicks are my favorite :biggrin2:

I also love horror movies

try to figure out why
guess that it takes my mind completely off anything else
and I love to be frightened

Anybody see 30 days of Night

No but I want to!

pinksalamander wrote:
And Titanic? Please tell me I'm not alone in that. Its not the last bit, its the little old people going to sleep that sets me off!
Oh my gosh I LOVE that film. I always cry at the very end when old Rose dies and then goes back and sees Jack again - cue me bawling!:cry1::blushan:

JadeIcing wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:

I saw it in the theater and cheered when he died. I have never watched it again.
You cheered?:tears2:

I didn't even want Billy Zane's character to die...even tho he was a horrible man lol! I guess it was just the times though wasn't it.

Re: Titanic.....Only saw it once. Didn't cry. I honestly didn't care about any of the characters. Maybe it was burnout from all the publicity/talk/marketing about the movie. I wish I could have gone to one of the showings that were going on later in the film's run, with Rocky Horrer-esque things. I heard people would bring buckets of crushed ice and throw it over the audience when the ship hit the iceberg. Ha ha ha!

I guess because IHATE to cry, it takes a really excellent film with an excellent story to get to me. Titanic didn't make it for me. Too much hype. Didn't care about the characters. Already knew how it would end before I saw it. *yawn*

Lol I'm a bit sucker for any sad movie. I cry at adverts lol. Did anyone see Orangutang Diary yesterday? Or Nature's Great Events? I cried in both of those Lol.

God I'm such a loser lol.

I think I had Beths reaction. Alsohate Leo. :biggrin2:

jcottonl02 wrote:
JadeIcing wrote:
pinksalamander wrote:

You cheered?:tears2:

I didn't even want Billy Zane's character to die...even tho he was a horrible man lol! I guess it was just the times though wasn't it.

MyLOVEABLES!! wrote:
Marley and me...

i just watched it last night... i was POURING.
and everyone in the theathre was sniffing tehe and when the lights were on everyone's eyes were red tehe

and also Titanic is a defo!

x
Now that is one reason I WONT be going to the cinema to see Marley and Me. I look bad enough as it is without a bulbous nose and red eyes :biggrin2::nerves1

Yeh I think Leo is either a love or hate guy lol. I love him but I know my bf just doesnt like him- doesn't think he can act tho lol.

Blood Diamond is another one, speaking of Leo.
That makes me cry :(

Latest posts

Back