Ever Get...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Ever get the impression that you rabbits are making fun of you when you have your back is turned? I do. :laugh:

teasing.jpg

That is too cute!!! ROFL Silly bunny should stop being rude and get that tongue back in his itsy bitsy mouth!:nonono:

That made my day, thanks! :D

What a good picture! That is really cool.
These ones aren't very good and the second one doesn't really count as the bunny was licking a bit of banana, but it's the closest I have ever gotten.

DSC04515.jpg

mini-DSC04177.jpg

I have tons of pictures of her sticking her tongue out. That one was actually accidental. :shock:I was bending down to pick a thistle and put the camera on my knee, well I hit it with my hand and got that picture. My back was litterally turned. :?

:roflmao:What a great shot! (even better that it's accidental :shock:)

Spring wrote:
Hmm.. we need a photo phile on buns sticking their tongues out!:cool:
I have a ton of those, almost entirely of Zoey. For a while it seemed like every picture I took had her tongue sticking out in it.

zoeytongue.jpg

tonguezoe.jpg

zoeymorning5.jpg

Chr2005M4.jpg

Hey mummy,this is for you...

teasing.jpg

Ohh noo she caught me lol

cheryl

Hahaha! If only rabbit could talk.. I'm sure some of the stuff from my two would be a few nasty comments about "Mom, you fed me late" or "Mom, my dish isn't completely full, REFILL IT!".. my buns are a bit bratty ;). I'm glad they only give th occasional nip and flick :D.

Hmm.. I'm just wondering if I should start a topic about little buns sticking out their tongues, or a mod might want to?

Spring wrote:
Hmm.. I'm just wondering if I should start a topic about little buns sticking out their tongues, or a mod might want to?
Your wish is my command!:D

I could have sworn that there was one, but now I can't find it. Must have been thinking about the yawn thread.:?

Latest posts

Back