ever feel like this?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lissa

Reaction score
383519170_l.gif

ohh yes i do feel like that most times:laugh:

2bunmom wrote:
Lissa, that is so funny, I laughed and laughed!!!If you saw the way I type, you would know why I was laughing sohard. ;)Beckie

Ha ha, that's how I type too - furiously with fingers and elbowseverywhere - my boyfriend says it's like watching an octopusrun the 500m hurdles

Yes! lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

And this is what probably would happen if someone didn't stop me before I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:gun::fishing:

Me^LittleBrother ^

LOL

Rachel & CHubbs :bunnydance:

Oh yeah! especially when I'm configuring something... (you @$#%*!! computer) :foreheadsmack:

I also feel something similar when dealing with my younger siblings...:gun:

haha thats funny... when i first looked at it...i didnt see why everyone thought it was funny.. My dialup is so slowall i saw was the guy typing at first. :laugh:

Cristy

Some bad days at work I feel like this.

Ed

:gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun::gun:

I feel the same way whenever I have to use the computer for school..

But hey, it gives me the opportunity of not doing some of my chores at home, and I DONT HATE IT!

:happybunny:

:shock: Holy cow, you guys! What types of jobs do you have? I know I have bad days too, but every day we're alive is a blessing! But that typewriter thing was funnny.

That's a great attitude to have Thor. Thanks for reminding us that no matter how terrible life is, it could always be worse. Thank God for the good days. :)

Amen to that, Lissa!:) By the way everyone, I'm so happy...I'll just divert off the subject for 1 moment..I got a new job, and I'm very very happy! Back to the topic now.

This is a typical day at work for me:

:bed::caffeine:sunshine::stikpoke:stikpoke:not listening:no:stikpoke:rant:censored2:waiting::waiting::waiting::eats:waiting::phone::waiting::eats:eats:waiting:

And then when I get home:

:jumpforjoy::yes::bath::cooking::eats:phone::brownbunny:sleep:

Hahah. Here's me on the average day.

:caffeine:run::censored2:dancing::run::cooking::bed:

Latest posts

Back