Evaluating Juniors?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

la~la~land

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering at what age do you start looking at type?I was wondering what ya'll thought ofmy two little girlies out of my GC Linden and Buttercup (if its not too early to tell). They'll be six weeks on Sunday and didnotwant to pose, haha.

(sorry about the icky picnic table lol it was getting dark and I was chasing the light)

Zombie

2ewjzab.jpg

wch6c5.jpg

wapvzk.jpg

1pghfs.jpg

4h2gw5.jpg

ohtogx.jpg

Mad Hatter

2dkwn5j.jpg

e0jz85.jpg

j0bpd4.jpg

2uhl53a.jpg

2ufa8tj.jpg

My hand makes them look huge! XD
I have itty bitty hands :p

i like the first one better. It looks like mad hatter is long in the shoulders and gives more of an oval than a ball when viewed from above. Nice babies though neither have bad type i think

Thanks, thats what I thought :) I'm pretty sure that I'll be keeping Zombie and letting go of Hatter once shes old enough. I'm hoping to pick up a lovely black buck soon.

A quick question, when selling Mad Hatter what would you ask? This aspect never fails to confuse me :rollseyes

I agree also, Zombie is very good and Mad Hatter is also pretty good, just long in the shoulders as was mentioned. She might make someone a pretty good brood doe. The only thing I see wrong with their posing is that their back feet are just a little too far forward.

As for how much you should ask for her, the most important thing is that your asking price reflects how much you think she is worth. Take into consideration what mini rex in your area are selling for.

Thanks :) I was thinking about 30 but I don't know if that would be too much? It was just the first number that came into mind when looking at her.

la~la~land wrote:
Thanks :) I was thinking about 30 but I don't know if that would be too much? It was just the first number that came into mind when looking at her.
In my opinion that sounds like a very good price, especially if she has a good pedigree to back her up.

Back