Essential oils and rabbits?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovesanimals

Reaction score
Over the winter I like to diffuse essential oils in my living room. The living room is where my bunny lives, it is about 22 feet wide with the diffuser on the opposite side of the room. I was wondering if anyone familiar with essential oils knows what oils are safe and which are not for diffusing with a bunny in the room.

I use oils for cleaning and he seems not to mind the smell. I think it would be fine and if I was defusing them at my own house I wouldn't be worried. I'm not sure though so I might be wrong.

Over the winter I like to diffuse essential oils in my living room. The living room is where my bunny lives, it is about 22 feet wide with the diffuser on the opposite side of the room. I was wondering if anyone familiar with essential oils knows what oils are safe and which are not for diffusing with a bunny in the room.
dear lovesanimals,-for cleaning I use H2O2,that is hydrogen peroxide,-smells are important for diagnosing problems,-I donot use oils...I try to maintain a clean-rabbit-freindly environment..sincerely james waller for joseph r cottontain/bdenium rip

Back