Escape buns! prego looking for nest?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jupiterannette

Reaction score
So i know she has only been with me for a week but Im haveing some issues with her.. Habbits.

Cami, my new prego flemish, has decided NOT to use her litterbox.... she used it the 2-4th days and now nothing! pee and pooh everywhere... i have never hada rabbit do this and i am sort of at a loss for what to dooo....

AND to make matters worse, she BROKE out of the NIC cage i made her the other day.... and now i have her back in her pen... and she can hop out.... she didnt before, but now i guess she is more motivated, because she has discoverd the wonderfull world, and great nest, of under the bed!

the dust ruffle was enough to deter her before LOL but now she knows whats under there, there is no stoping her. I wouldnt mind her under there normaly because it is a raised platform bed, and the bottom is a good 2.5 feet off the ground. that is about 3/4 of a meter. so there is plenty of room, and it is a pine bed so if she did some chewing it wouldnt be horrible.

I dont want her having her babies under the bed, and she is nesting more and more...

im scared she is gonna have the babys sooner then the 3-4th of oct....

I know i worry to much....
and i shouldndt have gotten in over my head, but isnt a chalenge the best way to learn?!

this is the new and improved set up, i hope she cant get out, she hasnt tried...
NetCam20070917-114007.jpg

She looks thoroughly disgusted with you for ruining her fun! :whatevah

Could you make a top grid out of some NIC for her pen? and then that would keep her in? zip tie most of it down and use some clips or something to hold the rest down so you can open it?

What about wiring them? or some metal clips that they make for bunny cages? They have them at like Tractor Supply here.

It can be a real pain, but if you get some wire at the hardware and cut it, you can wrap it around a few times and kind of tuck the ends down. We build Sheep stalls that way in the neighbor's barn.

Latest posts

Back