Ernestine is back in town...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buck Jones

Reaction score
Ernestine is happily re-ensconced in her place in the office here after spending a month of "spring training" at the indubitable resources presented to her by the Tucker Town residents. It was her pleasure to reacquaint herself with the MSs. Fauna and Cali Girl. Hiz Honor, Tucker Bucker, she thought most handsome and to you, Auntie Carolyn,she says she had a most wonderful month whileI and the Missuswere cavorting in and about Hollywood,CA.

Tucker Town is ALL THAT implied in your aerial photo and then some, says Ernestine! She has beguncounting thedays until her returnfor the BunnyBeach Party!

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Nah, No kisses, yet.? How soon do we forget the hand that used to feed them? *chuckle*??? *chuckle*

Buck

You know what they say about payback, Buck!

You'll get your kisses back once you feel deeply unworthy and guilt ridden for 'leaving' her.

-Carolyn

Maybe you couldhold the phone up to her hutch and see if that brings back some fondmemories for her! :pPerhaps she will smother you with kissesthen!

Raspberry

I spoke to The Missus last night and she wasgetting such a kick out of Ernestine running around the diningroom/den/kitchen area. The Missus had Buck's cane leaning upagainst the wall in the dining room. When Ernestine was donewith her laps and her binkying, she laid down under Buck's bamboo cane.The Missus said she never goes to that part of theroom.

Poor Little Baby Girl misses her Daddy.

-Carolyn

Someone said she found a 'channel' tohim. Actually, I think it was JimD. That was a niceway of thinking of it. :)

-Carolyn

I'm sure it smells like him. ;)

....and it's one of the things she knows he always returns for...:?

Raspberry

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
I'm sure it smells like him. ;)

....and it's one of the things she knows he always returns for...:?

Raspberry

So True.
:bigtears:

Funny how he said, "MSs Fauna" and "Hiz Honor", but he said 'Cali Girl'.

:)

He loved his Cali Girl. He was Soooo happy when I adopted her.

:sunshine:

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back