erm.. gender?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

serenz

Reaction score
I was brushing daddy's fur then I decided to check his gender again. There's skin like pockets on each side of you know where. Is it what I'm thinking? It's a boy?

Till date he's about 5months old.

They have scent glands on either side that sort of lay in the crease there.

Boy nads are little elongated puffy pink nads! lol.

This is my favorite page to show people for sexing and identifying genitalia of rabbits.
http://members.aol.com/roniebunny/ng.html

If it doesn't load the first time, refresh..... I don't know why but it's been acting weird.

hellsmistress

Thanks but the pics don't help much. I've did alot of reading on it even before I got them and even the vet can't be sure.. lol

Bo B Bunny

Sugar has those crease by the sides but Daddy's little pockets are at the back?or is the scent gland skin sagging? Today they started fighting for no reason. Well maybe not no reason I just didn't see what happened. lol Sugar bit and pulled fur off daddy. :XThey NEVER fought before..

serenz wrote:
Today they started fighting for no reason. Well maybe not no reason I just didn't see what happened. lol Sugar bit and pulled fur off daddy. :XThey NEVER fought before..

That could also be mating. Did you not separate them like it was advised last time when you were not sure of the gender?

You could easily find yourself with babies soon.

The testicles are normally a bit more forward of where you think they would be.

Sorry for the crude drawing :p. I drew the nads in as the two pink ovals. That's generally where they are on my bunnies. The cross and circle are self explanatory (I hope).

testicles.jpg

Flashy wrote:
serenz wrote:
Today they started fighting for no reason. Well maybe not no reason I just didn't see what happened. lol Sugar bit and pulled fur off daddy. :XThey NEVER fought before..

That could also be mating. Did you not separate them like it was advised last time when you were not sure of the gender?

You could easily find yourself with babies soon.
Yes they are seperated when I'm sleeping. When I'm awake they are free to roam in my room. Sugar sometimes for no apparent reason will just go and pluck/bite daddy. Why is she doing that?

NZminilops wrote:
The testicles are normally a bit more forward of where you think they would be.

Sorry for the crude drawing :p. I drew the nads in as the two pink ovals. That's generally where they are on my bunnies. The cross and circle are self explanatory (I hope).

testicles.jpg
Went to the vet couple of days ago and she's still not sure who's what. :?There isn't really any nads showing yet..

Latest posts

Back