ERBA March 8th, Yelm WA

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

introoder

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I only have one animal to show currently. All my does are either pregnant, or are false dwarfs, and I only have one show buck. But, seeing as it's only a 30 minute drive, and I'm selling a bun there, I might as well go.

I was wondering if anyone else is attending? It'd be cool to meet some people there that I usually wouldn't end up talking to. =D

I will be there... I am showing three of my mini lops.... and I think four of my friend's hollands.... I am also picking up some bunz... :D I am so excited for this show... I will also be at the Kennewick show the weekend after that.... :D Gotta love the spring right?

The show is on March 6th***

Important update:

Due to our facility double booking us with a horse event we lost our show site. We found this out Tuesday morning. After a frantic search we have found another location to host us nearby. This building is not completely enclosed, so please dress according to weather.....lets all hope for some sunshine :) We may be a little cozy, but I am comfortable we can make it work.

I would like to thank you in advance for your patience and understanding. Please know that we will be attempting to locate a much better facility for our future shows. Please pass the word along to other breeders you think will be attending the show. We will make every effort to contact each person who submits an entry about the change in venue.

The address of the new facility is:

Servine Feed, Tack, & Boarding
8915 342nd St. S.
Roy, WA 98580

Green Balloons will mark the entrance :)

If you need directions, please feel free to drop me an e-mail: rudolphsrabbitry@...

If you have any other questions, or are lost the morning of my Cell Phone number is 253-970-1598

Kevin Rudolph
President - Evergreen Rabbit Breeders Association

=DDD I'll be running around with my dwarfs. If anyone wants to meet up, I'll probably have a little "Shaded Night Rabbtiry" sign up somewhere. LOL.

Eep thank you for that, Megan!! I wonder if my 4-H leader has heard of that, because she sure didn't send me an e-mail otherwise I would have known!

Kind of ticks me off that the facility booked them up with a horse event the same day... Like really? And of course, the horse folks get there way. :/ I betcha ERBA booked the arena first, too.

Emily

I saw the change of venue. It has been all over the yahoo groups. I am still planning on going and will be hovering around the Holland Lop and Mini Lop tables. See you there! Look for me, I will be wearing either a maroon carhart jacket or a sweatshirt that are both embroidered with Gold. They say Tucker Creek Rabbitry on the back and have a gold lop on the front..... I may be running like a chicken with it's head cut off, but would love to meet anyone I can!

:D

I will try to meet up with you Melinda, and you too Megan!
I will have a sign near me, most likely, that says Blue Sky Acres Rabbitry, and I'll probably be with a small group of people, which is my 4-H leader and her sons. But don't be afraid to come say Hi if I'm just sitting down!! I'll probably have on a green Walls jacket, or a black sweatshirt, depends on the weather! :p

Emily

Latest posts

Back