Emmy's FIRST time going to PETSMART

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trina

Reaction score
Me and Trina are SOOO proud of Emmy today!This is the first time Emmy has been out with us in the car &actually going somewhere!

At first, Trina was unsure about Emmy going tothe pet store with the lack of dogs and other people. But now..sheregrets what she said.

We put Emmy's harness and started petting her telling her that shesgoing to the petstore with us. Her head bobbed up with the expressin"WHAT?!" :DI carried her so that she was laying on my chest,paws facing my chest and went out the door. Emmy jumped andImanaged to calm her down by petting her head. WE got into the car andEmmy acted calm. We got to the petstore and Emmy just lookedaround..sniffing the air and looking around :p

When we got to the rabbit isle, a manwho worked there just stared at me in shock. Trina got the cartandI placed her in the cart (with a towel of coarse) The mancame over just started petting her telling her how sweet she looked. Iwas of coarse...SHOCKED!

To and from petsmart she was AWESOME! Her behavior was great and shedidnt freak out! Were planning to take her to petsmart next time!

First empression does make a big deal..;)

Whoops. Sorry I meant to make that topic :D
I forgot that I was on Trina's username xP

Oh I amso happy for ya'll. Way to goEmmy. How awesome her first time out and she handled it like a pro.What a girl. I bet sheloved all the extra petting too.

I can't rave enough about how much fun Apollo and we get everytime we go. It's so much fun. Before you know it Emmy will have her ownentourage following her through the store lol. How Awesome.

Tina

Corky went on the day we got him, so we could gopick out a new cage, etc. He seemed to enjoy it.Hope to get harnesses for em once they get a lil bigger, don't wannatry and fit em til they have grown some more....Hopefully they willlike em!

This is just me, but I would get one noweven if it's a cheap one. I think the younger they are when youintroduce the harness the better. Apollo has had his and worn it sincehe was 4 months old.

Now his harness is his best friend. HE sees it and he knows heis about to get enough attention for 3 bunnies lol. It's just athought.

Tina

LoLS! Thank you Tina! Both my parents werestunned of how Emmy reacted at petsmart :)Were planning inthe future to bring her more frequently!

I agree with Tina. The younger your bun is themore it will be amuned to it when it grows older!! Example as in littertraining!:p

Yay, well done Emmy. You all did so well intaking her out - she sounds like she really enjoyed it too. I know youwere worried about it, so I'm pleased it worked out so well. Now youknow she can do it :D.- Jan

Good go, Emmy! I'm so glad the baby enjoyed her trip to PetSmart.

Here's hoping for many more to come. :)

Latest posts

Back