Emmy Emmy Emmy...!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhiszxpinay

Reaction score
Today, after school, and when I was done with myhomework... I cleaned Emmy's Cage! I put the empty food bowl, the waterbottle and her bedding in so she can relax. I take her out for a fewminutes, and put her back inside her cage. Soo, at least 15 mintues, Iwent back to her cage to check on her. Well..I looked inside her cageand there it was...her empty food bowl with pee insdieit!!!:shock:I coudn't believe my eyes! I meanI wasreally upset that she pee in her food bowl, but i was amazed andshocked. I mean there were no spill or anything. Her pee was inside thebowl. I think maybe she thought it was a ltter box that we are going toget soon. But I think...she knows how to use the litterbox now? LoL.Has anyone else expieranced this?

Yes,frequently,thats why most of my buns havemetal feeders that attach to the cages.I have one doe that only poopsin her dish then sits there.i need to take a picture of her.bluebird

Henry does the same... I've had to move his foodbowl to 3 different places in his hutch because he changes where hedoes his 'business' every few months. The pooing in the bowlis awful! I thought rabbits weren't supposed to like eatingand pooing in the same place... obviously Henry does! :D

Mine have done it once or twice two. Little freaks...

Luv has done that a couple times too. maybe it was her way of saying feed me please, cause the bowl was empty.

Cristy

bluebird wrote:
Yes,frequently,thats why most of my buns have metal feedersthat attach to the cages.I have one doe that only poops in her dishthen sits there.i need to take a picture of her.bluebird
Agree with bluebird and that's why all my feeders are elevated highenough on the side of the cage to prevent buns from using it as atoilet.

Was carrying Ernest around at a flea market and was stopped by a womanwho claimed she once had a rabbit who would only pea in the drain ofher bathtub when loose in the house. I thought thatinteresting, if it was true, although I think I would be reluctant touse that tub for bathing purposes. Her own sense of personalhygience seemed to be minimal, so I didn't necessarily doubt her story.

Friends had Siamese cat that would use the bathroom toilet, and thenflush, no less! What more could you ask for in apet, eh?

Buck

Latest posts

Back