Emmit had his surgery

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emmits_mom

Reaction score
Well, Emmit is out of surgery (to get neutered)today. He's still a bit woozy, and waddles around.Poor guy, he really wants to be out of his cage so he can lay with us,but we're afraid he could hurt himself. He is safe in hiscage. We just sit with him and talk softly and pet him, whichI think makes him feel better. Poor fellow, I can't wait forhim to start feeling better. How long does it usuallytake? I hope not too long, I hate seeing him likethis. But he was very good for the vet, she was veryimpressed with how pretty and how well behaved he was. He wasmuch friendlier with her than he was with that first vet wesaw.

Dini is getting spayed next Wednesday. Hopefully by the endof the month we can introduce them...sigh i just hate putting himthrough this. I know it's for the best, but he's mybaby!

Dini is still getting used to us, but she lets us pet her and sometimespick her up. She and I were flopped on the floor in thebasement a little while ago. I love the way she flops...sheputs both legs out, but they are spread out, so it looks sosilly. Anyway, thanks for listening...I need to get back tomy homework and to Emmit. Hope everyone is having a goodafternoon :)

-Carrie and Martin

We will be thinkingof you guys. Hang in there and he will be back to his bouncy,bunny self in a couple days!

Hi Carrie,

So glad to hear everything went well with Emmit and he's taking it likeaChamp! Way to Go, Emmit!!

It tookTucker only a few days before he was pretty much backto himself. A week made a world of difference, but you mightstill see some signs of his hormones comingthrough over thenext month until they've had a chance to calm down.

Give himand Dini a big kiss for me.

-Carolyn

Good news! Emmit is indeed a lil trooper.. :)Dini is adapting the summer "sexy mama" pose, my girls do it too-andwhenever Carolyn gets my mail *rooooooooar* you can see Jezebel doingthat pose too~its hilarious!!

Cher

Oh he is doing so well! We're going togo let him out when we go back to see them over lunch break (also togive Dini her medication). He looks really good and atealmost all of his food last night. He wasn't drinking verymuch which worried me, so I might put vanilla into the water, and maybethat will help. I'm so proud of him...he really is such agood little boy. He doesn't even seem mad at us, all he wantsis to be pet and let out so he can lounge with us...Ah I love him!

-Carrie

Latest posts

Back