EMERGENCY!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thatcrazybunny

Reaction score
i went to visit family with my bf, and now we need prices to ship 2 rabbits from cambridge to north bay (both in ontario).

she told us $75 for one way for me, him, the rabbits (yes i got a second rabbit even though i said i never would. tehe), and our stuff. now she's saying we pay the full $75 (i told her that i'm not paying her friends way, she's not taking none of that, so either i pay or be stranded. btw, she's gonna get what she gives, i'm a carma instigator, tehe... and did i mention we may have to leave half ofthe stuffcause it may not all fit?), so either i find prices to ship the 2 bunnies, or i pay $75 and get it back later from her when she least expects it (of course it'll be at a time she owes, i'm not just gonna take... not compleatly. she wants me to feed her fish while she's looking for a buyer for her HUGGGEEEEEEEEE tank. so i'll just take my cut for the selling middle man fee plus the cost of cleaning and feeding and buying of food and medical treatment if it comes up....). so yea i would rather not do that, so can someone give ideas for shipping peices? cause i can get free transport via bus, but they wont let animals on... i need an answer by the 31st!!!

I'm confused, why do you need to ship the rabbits?How did you get there in the first place? Can your family not drive you? Can you take the train?

Susan:?

my family dont do anything for me like that, they're an additional 6 hours in the other direction from where i need to go, they cant get the time off.

i got here by hannah but she's being stupid now. she said she wanted the money prior to taking us back, and we were stupid and gave it to her now she's keeping a tight hold on it.

i would need to ship the rabits cause i dont have money for the train for people transport (300 for both me and my boyfriend then more for luggage and then the rabbits. rabbits alone may be cheaper, but i cant find the price). if i were to ship rabbits by train, and then me and my boyfriend go by bus, i can get a free bus trip for 2 people cause my dad works for the bus company and it's one of the included benifits for him (he doesn't need to use the trips for him, he can use it for family members).

any how, i asked a few other people, i'm letting her have THAT $75, however, i'm taking my cut for the stuff she's leaving up north and wants me to sell for her. its not only the $75, she owes me well over $200 total. so yea... its too late now to get the rabbits shipped. i leave at 6 am tomorrow morning

Buses do allowing animals on them, they have to be in a carrier, at least down here in Washington State they do.

That is strange that the buses don't allow animals on them.

It must be a Canada thing, our buses here don't allow pets on them either.

I'm curious as to what you did with your bunnies as well. I would have shipped my rabbits by train if that was your only option. All you had to do was call the train station and they would've given you a price.

naw i would never leave them behind. i just had hannah drive us, let her keep THAT $75 and i kept her heater. when she tried to argue i told her that she hasn't payed for her part of the hydro or internet, and she said she had no intention to pay it, so i told her that since i'm stuck paying a portion of her responsibility, that i'm keeping her heater, which she doesn't even need and was going to sell any ways. the others just didnt care that she wasn't going to pay and was going to split it between the 3 of us. they have really high paying jobs though, and i'm not the kind of person that can get ripped off. i dissect every bill that comes in and such, kinda hard to rip me off like that. i was going to let the $75 go, but then she started with the "i'm high and mighty" attitude. not to mention she stole my winter shoes...

but yea, i did not leave my bunnies behind, i have them nicely settled in, including the one i got while down south, which is another rex lol. i got him from the bf's parents who couldn't keep him any more cause of their 3 dogs and 2 cats. still not sure of a name for him

Latest posts

Back