Emergency situation??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luna21,

You might give her a baby aspirin for the pain.

I check the board often to see if there are updates, so don't forget about us! Keep us posted.

-Carolyn

I definitly will keep u guys updated!!!;)and I will try that baby asprin! thanks for all ure prayersand support it seems to be helping us through this better!

Luna21,

I am so sorry to hear your bun is not feeling well. I take comfort inthe fact that you are in very good hand's here on this forum with thesupport, prayers, and advice of some very rabbit savvy people. I willbe eagerly awaiting some good news.

Fergi's mom

luna21 wrote:
Bunbun is eating and drinking alittle bit this morning, soim thinking thats a good sign! she peed and pooped, they were normalsize and color but there wasnt much! she slept in her cat bed with theheating pad below it, and it warmed her up quite a bit I think, cuz herears aren't as cold and her body has warmed! she's still scrunched upin a ball so I think she's still might be in pain, so I will keep upthe nutrical and pumpkin and i will keep pushing fluids.... andthe?simethicone for her cramps! I will keep posting on hercondition!
?

That is most excellent news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?

Pam

Luna,

Since you're pushing the fluids, might as well make their favorite:pellet Slurry. Soak some pellets in water and syringe feed her that. Dothat when you don't do Pedialyte. Every 2 treatments, maybe?

Just a suggestion.

-Carolyn

Hi guys, my computer crashed this afternoon so Iwasnt able to post anything on buns condition... she is still the same,not any better nor any worse than she was this morning! she sneezed afew times in a row this evening so im suspecting there's alot more thani know going on with her! it looks to me like she might have some kindof viral infection, I will try that pellet slurry and see if she takesthat..ive tried many of her favorite foods and she will not touch them,she's had a few pieces of hay and maybe a bit of pellets and oats andher water hasnt gone down much at all! I think I will take her to thevet tomorow! hopefully there is a vet open tomorow:shock::(!! anywaysguys im gona go hit the hay myself as I am exhausted, thankyou so muchfor ure support and prayers as they are greatly appreciated.. I willkeep updating u guys on her condition!!!

Love Luna and Bunbun

Oh Dear.

Yes, it's time for the vet, no doubt. I wouldn't wait another day. Poor little baby girl.

Keep us posted, Luna21. I hope you got some sleep last night.

-Carolyn

Luna, I'm just nowcatching up with this post. I'm so sorry to hear that all of this isgoing on. It sounds like you are staying on top of things and of courseyou have the best advice you could have. I'll be thinking of you.

Raspberry

Luna,

What's going on with BunBun?

-Carolyn

Im so sorry guys, my computer is really messed upso every time I tried to post something I would get kicked off theinternet!!!! but on a good note, bunbun is doing amazingly well, shehas made a complete recovery... I couldnt believe it yesterday morningwhen I woke up she was herself again eating and drinking and she evenbinkied for me :pwhat a sweet bunny, she gave me the biggest bunny bathever it was so cute!!!! she's still sneezing alittle bit but has noother signs of anything !! Im going to be taking her to the vet for acheckup anyway, I finally found a rabbit savvy vet in my area!!!!! Ithink its a miracle that she even survived, I still can't understandwhat happened !!! me and bunbun want to thank everyone for all uresupport and prayers that got us through this !!!! u guys are thesweetest group of people I have ever met!!!!!!! thankyou so much forall ure help!

Love bunbun and luna

Oh ThankGod!

I was afraid to read your post. I figured you were havingcomputer problems because you had mentioned that it had crashed theother day. I would have her blood work tested for a viralissue with the sneezing. It can be treated and it'd be bestto know if it's allergies or not.

I'm so happy, Luna! If it wasn't for your consistant care andyour will to keep her going, she wouldn't've made it.

WAY TOGO!

Much Love,

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back