Elton pics

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DIpitydane

Reaction score
I set Elton up on the buffet and combed him out tonight, I believe I could have made a pair of booties with what came off him, lol. Anyway, I took the opportunity to grab a few pics. His coat just KEEPS growing yet!

14458_160030_500000002.jpg

He hadn't been combed since my surgery, usually it's done everyday, I rather think he liked being a ratty hooligan.

14458_160030_480000000.jpg

all brushed out, but I CANT SEE MOM!

14458_160030_490000001.jpg
There's that handsome boy face!!!

Have you ever tried putting the bangs into a top knot like they do for small hairy dogs? I was contemplating that for my angora. What a cute little ball of fluff!

Haha thanks, he is such a sweet boy but at times he reminds me of a bratty 6 year old kid! He's just getting to the age that if he want's to do something by God he's gonna do it...he has learned to jump on the couch...THEN from there climb onto the bar where the kids leave their back packs....we actually had a "I'm sorry but my rabbit ate my homework" note to school one morning.

I have to get bows when I am at the pet store next! Soon Houdini's bangs will be grown out enough I can do that!

LOL How did the teacher respond? My mini lop is a dedicated paper thief!

I took ALL the blame as the kids have no control over whether Elton eat's their math lol...she was understanding and said not to worry as it wasn't for a grade anyway....we'd had this happen a few years ago to my daughter when our cockatoo unzipped, removed, and SHREDDED every paper in her bag....most of it wasn't important anyway but a couple things were lol.

LOL, I can soo see both a parrot and our rabbits doing that, I use to breed and raise parrots so I know exactly how destructive they can be.

I make my girls put their book bags in their rooms otherwise they aren't safe, as you can see in one of my pics w/ Trixie checking out one of them they OFTEN need reminders to pick them up LOL.

haha, yes I did see that pic you posted right when you got her checking out the backpack....sneaky little turds...and when you say, "AH AH NO!" they freeze up and look at you like, "OMG, you're so mean and horrible and all I was doing was making sure this stuff was safe and sound, jeez!"...how IS Trixie btw? Nelson really thinks she's cute.

Latest posts

Back