Ella loves her mommy...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

buck rogers

Reaction score
We've had to start giving Ella medicine for the first time. Luckily for me I was working today and Jay had to do it by himslef....hence turning him into the bad cop! She's been ignoring Jay and turning her bum to him...When I got home I got tons of kisses on my nose and lots of love(Ella's not really a kisser and has only ever licked me, usually after I've been gone for more than a few hours) Today I was only gone for work for 3hrs. So while she's mad at her Daddy I'm getting all the leftover love and LOVING IT!:biggrin2::biggrin2::p:phaha Daddy!!!

Even though her Daddy just made her a new avatar she's still ma at him..lol:bunnydance:

aww what a little sweetheart! Now just wait until you have to give her meds! ;)

I love your new avatar. I had never seen her before, they do make a great pair. Whats she on meds for, is she sicK? (sorry if I missed another thread or something).

She just on an anti-biotic, she's been a little stressed with the changes that has happened in the last weeks ( her caged was moved into the living room, a new bunny and she has had now had to share her run time which use to be all day) and she had an excess of the bacteria that rabbits naturally have. Other than that these two have been getting along great they will sit together will Murphy eats hay and Ella steals his hay and joins him. :biggrin2:

- Jay, the bad cop

Latest posts

Back