Elena The Silly Bunny's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ellay

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I decided to start this blog about my 1 year old lionhead rabbit, Elena. She's the most silly and sweet bunny I've ever seen. She just loves to goof around and make me laugh, but mostly her face just cracks me up. She's also very cuddly and could stay in my arms or give me kisses for hours. Here are a few pictures of my furry little clown.

t8qjd5.jpg

Playing in her tree house
346x5jp.jpg

"Stop taking pictures!"
bgair5.jpg

"What do you mean by the easter bunny isn't real?!"
17qmpw.jpg

She just loves dried carrots so much
aag8.jpg

6qzdia.jpg

21t1lt.jpg

"You can see me"
2lc48dg.jpg

"And now you can't"
og13r.jpg

"I love this game!"
2qdap8h.jpg

33u8h2d.jpg

"what's the password?"
21aelvm.jpg

"Peek-a-boo!"
250q937.jpg

"Seriously, enough with the pictures"
16kn8zs.jpg

"That's it, the carpet is going down!"
2eve1qv.jpg

So glad you started a blog. Look forward to following Elena's tales.

She's Absolutely gorgeous. Love her blue eyes.

And the pics, really good. Made me laugh. Thanks so much for sharing.

K :)

You will need to post frequent Elena pictures. She's the cutest little thing. You can so see her personality in that face! So devious! I love it!

ellay wrote:
This video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. Sorry about that.

Sorry, would love to see Elena in action but this is the message I get.

She is such a sweetie. Will continue to enjoy looking at her pics. Those blue eyes are just gorgeous.

I don't mean to step out of bounds of the thread, but I wasn't aware that New Jersey was a Country. lol But then again, living here, I can understand why the rest of the United States does not want to be associated with New Jersey any more.

Oh well. Living here all my life, I wouldn't be surprised if it was true.

Thanks so much for posting the other link.

Oh Elena is absolutely funny! I loved the flop and roll she does. You must be in hysterics all day just watching her be like that. Oh she definitely looks like a handful, but it will never be dull there. lol

Thanks again. Your Elena is gorgeous.

Elena is beautiful! Love her blue eyes.

That's some good flopping and rolling! Love how she binkies inside her treehouse for a bit, too!

LakeCondo wrote:
Is it just me, or does anyone else see a picture of a bunny in her fur just above her rump?
lol, I do that all the time now with Lion heads I see. Looking for that skirt. And I do believe Ms. Elena has a small skirt. Love those fuzzy butts. lol!

@LakeCondo You're right, it does kinda look like a bunny :)

14ak0ef.jpg

I caught her watching TV last night, she was totally into it
23uafsy.jpg

Until she caught ME taking pictures of her
igln29.jpg

Then she just pouted and went to bed
2nscncw.jpg

k9n6a.jpg

28v4nsj.jpg

I'm sorry to post so many pictures, but she just looks so cute when she's disapproving
219ui4m.jpg

157eyye.jpg

"I don't like this furminator thing, put it away"
24xeve1.jpg

"Here, I'll do it myself"
2ic4ew3.jpg

"Treat!!!"
2air389.jpg

"Nom nom nom..."
35c1sty.jpg

"...Nom nom nom..."
ej9z6.jpg

"...Nom nom"
33x8zeu.jpg

It's funny. My boys love to watch Harry Potter. The first names, Kreacher and Dobby where just an association for me with a movie and book series that I hold close for personal reasons. But to see them know when a Harry Potter movie is starting is just amazing.

They all go to the front of their crates and lay towards the TV. For hours. Not a couple minutes, hours. And they will stop what they are doing when a part they like will come on. And if one of them happens to out and about, they will stop and go to the TV to watch. It's amazing.

Willard will sound the alarm by thumping every time Buckbeak comes on. If you are not aware of Harry Potter, you will have no idea what I speak of. But anyway, it's a big bird/horse type fictional animal. But it's funny to hear that alarm every time that part comes on.

Elena is sweet and I truly do not mind seeing many pics of her. You should be proud. She's a very handsome bunny and from the video you can see she just a ball of fun. Never a dull moment.

So cute :biggrin: Before I had a rabbit I had no idea that they watched TV.

So today my mom came to visit and as always she bought something for her grand-bunny (the tree house, tunnel and the bed are all from her) she just spoils her so much. I'm getting a puppy this summer, she's capable of buying every single article in the pet store. I don't even want to know what she'll do when I have kids :p

Anyway, she bought her this cute little bow. Needless to say that Miss Elena wasn't too keen about THAT particular gift...

"Does this bow makes me look fat?"
fnux5d.jpg

"You better sleep with your eyes open."
33d9keq.jpg

This one cracks me up!
akk7xu.jpg

LOve your blog! The pics are great! your bun is sooo pretty! I love the blue eyes :inlove:

Back