Elena The Silly Bunny's blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good for Granny spoiling this sweetie. But I doubt Elena appreciates that bow.

Love all the pics. She's a sweetie. Hard not to spoil her because she's that cute and has a great personality.

K:)

I finally got a picture of her kissing/grooming me, you decide. She could do this for hours!

1z15ta1.jpg

Sacked out. She looks so miserable here, I feel like such a bad mom. But I swear it's not as bad as it looks, she loves sleeping like that! I'll get her a bigger cage this summer when I'm finished with college and move into a bigger apartment.
2dvmq1d.jpg

"Hey doggy, you sleepin'? come play!"
jiz8f5.jpg

"oohh toilet paper roll! gimme!!!"
35bw08y.jpg

19o96c.jpg

Well if you make her study and read for that final, this is what you get. Frustration. lol

I have the same thing here. You should see what Willard does to phone books. It's actually funny.

K:)

ellay wrote:
I can't be mad at her, she just looked at me innocently with her big blue eyes :rollseyes
I think they all have that "look" down pat. That's how Willard got here. All he had to do is give that sweet innocent look with that cute head tilt and that was it for my husband. They know how to manipulate emotions. They are such stinkers. lol

K :)

ZRabbits wrote:
I think they all have that "look" down pat.  That's how Willard got here.  All he had to do is give that sweet innocent look with that cute head tilt and that was it for my husband.  They know how to manipulate emotions.  They are such stinkers. lol

Evil little buns, they know they're cute and they're manipulating us.

Elena and Nina are acting like crazy those days, they're both running everywhere (Nina is 15 and still acting like a puppy). Today Elena started running really fast and Nina appeared to be on her way, no problem, she jumped on the dog and continued racing wildly around the room. I started laughing so hard, and Nina is still trying to figure out what happened :confused2:

Here's a video of a rare moment where the two of them are "calm" :pray: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ItPz1XIUkSQ[/ame]

She's just so much fun to watch. Truly, thanks for sharing Elena and her antics with the group.

Dobby has formed a bond with Jake, just like your Nina and Elena. It's so much fun to watch the two together.

We're lucky to have such nice dogs :) Sadly Nina is my mom's (she was mine until I left for college), I only have her with me when she's on business trips. I'm adopting a golden retriever puppy this summer, I've heard such good things about this breed and wanted one for so long. I just hope he'll be nice and gentle with Elena.

ellay wrote:
We're lucky to have such nice dogs :) Sadly Nina is my mom's (she was mine until I left for college), I only have her with me when she's on business trips. I'm adopting a golden retriever puppy this summer, I've heard such good things about this breed and wanted one for so long. I just hope he'll be nice and gentle with Elena.
Oh I think so. I think you will have no problem. But don't forget to make a movie of their introduction. A puppy and bunny has got to be a scream. Talk about two energy sources coming together.

Golden Retrievers are bred for companionship and closeness. They truly are an awesome breed. They are lovers not fighters. Just keep in mind that he/she will be a puppy. As doofy cute as one can be, but as wreckless as a bull in a china shop. But Elena is well equip to avoid any of these things. You will be fine.

Please post when you get your puppy and can't wait to see how Elena takes this puppy to heart. With her energy, she's liable to tire the puppy out. lol

It will be good for both, including you.

I can't wait! I've wanted one since I was 6, now at 22 I'm still feeling like a little kid who's excited about getting a new puppy. :weee:

It'll be a boy. I have a labrador, Thor, and he's such a mommy's boy and Nina is a daddy's girl. I'll make sure to capture every moment of their first introduction. (still slapping myself for not filming Elena jumping on Nina)

Update on Elena: I am not proud to announce that she is addicted to the show Glee. The one and only show that I hate, and of course she loves it. :headsmack

I came into the room and the show was on, and guess who was doing binkies and running like a mad woman? I'm split between turning it off and keep my sanity, or let her do binkies and be happy.

But we all know who's going to win that one. Now I just have to dig out my headphones...

219rptf.jpg

35bbfpe.jpg

4pyr0x.jpg

She starts jumping when there's music, otherwise she just sits and watches it waiting for the music to come. It's actually really funny to watch!

ellay wrote:
She starts jumping when there's music, otherwise she just sits and watches it waiting for the music to come. It's actually really funny to watch!

It must be the breed. Neville just loves to listen when my Husband puts Beatles music on. You can watch how intent he is listening. As his crate has no view of the TV, it's not rotting his brain. lol But Dobby loves TV, inside his crate or out, he will lay down and watch TV with us.

Yesterday I tried to cut Elena's nails, needless to say it was really hard as she kept moving and kicking her feet. I only got to do her back feet and I don't want to hurt her, so I'm taking her to the vet tomorrow to do the other ones. And now of course she's pissed at me! If anyone has any good tips on how to trim rabbits nails when they really hate it and keep moving I'll take it! It'll save me numerous trips to the vet. I've already tried putting her on her back but she hates it even more, and covering her eyes with a towel doesn't work either.

I also Just wanted to share this picture of her, she threw the toilet paper roll in her cage and it just fell on her head. My little clown always knows how to make me laugh :D

Latest posts

Back