EL baby countdown

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whaleyk98

Reaction score
Well guys....I finally got Olive bred.:bunny18 Im expecting babies on the 29th of this month. Everyone keep your fingers crossed! I am super excited! We need some more spring babies!

How exciting! I'm breeding my loppies the 28th of this month; we can watch each others baby loppers grow. :biggrin2:

I hope Olive leaves you a nestbox full of gorgeous [and healthy!] babies soon. Keep us updated!

Holly

Ohhhh! Post lots of pictures when they come! I am hopefully getting a litter from both Merin and Nessa on the 14th of April! Good Luck!

Aly! :)

Not yet..I put the nest box in yesterday. She is VERY irritable and is in a flurry of activity....but nothing yet. I have her marked for Sun as day 32 so we'll see. :)

BABIES! I woke up this morning and she had 3 babies in the nest...all snuggly warm. They are in my office right now...its kinda crappy out and I wanted her to get some rest. I think they are all broken blacks but Im not very good at judging when they are this little. They are very dark though. I took pictures and when I get my kids to school I will upload them for everyone to see. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back