Edee

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At 8 weeks, it's pretty good for your girl to pee in the litter box. Regarding poo, takes a bit but she will get the hang of it. I'd offer her another litter box in your room. Using more than one around the house will stop the trail. But she's young and just learning. My older buns are pretty good with hitting the litter box with both, but my youngin's, they got the pee down, but what a trail of poops when they get binking around in their x-pen.

K:)

That's great thank you for the replies guys! Very much appreciated :D

My mate, Katie dropped off some things for Edee for me.
Her bunnies got taken a few months ago by a fox :(

Jenson and Mrs. Bunny lived between Katie's place in London, and her mums home, here in Malvern.
One week a few months ago, Jenson and Mrs B were staying at Katies mums, whilst Izzie (the family dog, who normally watches out for them) was in London with Katie.
Jenson put up a fight in an attempt to save his girlfriend, whilst Mrs B escaped through one of her burrows, and is now living on the Malvern hills, missing her man and the taste of cables......well that's how the story goes ;)

Any way Katie, and her ex (jensons daddy owner) came by and dropped some of there old things of for us.

A brush, clippers, and two new collars and leads

11a71bad.jpg

de2f2b3f.jpg

HAPPY EASTER

c579c878.jpg

a607769b.jpg

She'll be getting all the boxes to chew ;)

9617ae2e.jpg

And a few random photos...

d76ee84b.jpg

Trying to work out how to get on the forum ;)

a474776c.jpg

I literally find anything she does adorable. Even drinking from her bottle

Back