Echo's Kitten one week old

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrs. PBJ

Reaction score
Well the gang is a week old today they have tripled in size the pictures don't do them jutice.

But they are doing great. I will label the pictures so you know boy girl and such.

When I say birth order they are sitting Girl-boy-boy-girl Just so you know hope you enjoy

SDC10862.jpg

This is there markings in birth order

SDC10859.jpg

Everyone sleeping

SDC10865.jpg

Birth order again

SDC10866.jpg

Girl

SDC10867.jpg

Boy

SDC10868.jpg

Boy

SDC10869.jpg

Girl

SDC10872.jpg

Look a Like

SDC10873.jpg

Look a Like

SDC10874.jpg

Boys

SDC10875.jpg

Girls

There not a handful jst yet but they started opening there eye today its all downhill from there.:p

Oh yes we left for just over 24 hours and they look like they have doubled in size in that time.

Downhill? oh surely you jest! I wish I could be there to see them "spider walk sideways" the first time! LOL!

Bo B Bunny wrote:
Downhill? oh surely you jest! I wish I could be there to see them "spider walk sideways" the first time! LOL!

I know its so cute. Oh and top answer the other question.

Mom is doing great eating enough to make these babys grow. And put weight on herself. She is a great mom and I love the fact all I have to do is love them. They are starting to move around in the next box a lot. It wont be another week before there walking

Back