Easter bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leowyldemi

Reaction score
tommorrow's easter and i miss howie more than ever this time of the year, he was my easter bunny, i would make him a basket of hay and treats, and let him just play in his pen all day and be a part of the festivities.

does anyone else do anything special for their bunnies on easter?

I'm so sorry for your loss. Tomorrow if the weather is nice I will take Fraggles to the park on her leash and let her eat dandelions and get petted by the children. You know you can still do something in memory of Howie for easter. You can adopt one of the dozens of easter babies that won't be getting good homes due to the holiday. Saving a bunny from a life of suffering might be just the thing you need.

Our bunnies get new toys and a special rabbit salad for Easter. My first rabbit named Donkey was quite the humper so he also used to get a new humpy stuffed rabbit for easter but he passed away 2 years ago.

countrybuns wrote:
Our bunnies get new toys and a special rabbit salad for Easter. My first rabbit named Donkey was quite the humper so he also used to get a new humpy stuffed rabbit for easter but he passed away 2 years ago.
That's just awesome! My guy is going to get our closet of boxes we've saved up. Going to spend the morning cutting holes and hatches for him, stack them up, and let him have at it while we visit family. :)

Back