Easter Bonnets

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh Susan, I love the hats. Thank you so much forposting those pics.They are all so adorable. Im putting DaisyMaes pic as the background on my computer. She is such a doll!

Jackie is adorable in that hat!:bunnydance:

You are sooo talented Susan!

Peg, Tiny in a purple hat? That I would love to see!!:D hehe

OK so here's Wilbur in his Easter Bonnet. He wasn't liking the photo shoot too well, he moved in most of the pictures.

Wilbur_Easter_Bonnet.jpg

Susan:bunnydance:

And the second one, I think I should take a picture with a lighter back ground. I better let him relax first he wasn't so thrilled with his last sitting.

Buttercup_Easter_Bonnet_2.jpg

Tiny is getting an Easter hat thanks to Susan.....I'm dying for it to get here.

The only problem is I've overheard Miss Bea and Puck planning to stealthe box before Tiny can see it. I think they want to try it on first...

Should be interesting- Tiny will probably tell about it in his blog.

Peg

Michaela wrote:
Peg, Tiny in a purple hat? That I would love to see!!:D hehe

I'm only posting the BEST two pictures here so I don't clutter thisthread - the "bloopers" will go in my lionhead thread and Tiny's thread.

I need to do more photos too - but I was fighting a headache and justnot up to messing with two grumpy bunnies that got woken up from napsto get their photos done...

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU Susan for the adorable hats....I'm dying to try out the baby one on some babies..

Peg

Edited to add: CRUD! She still had some yogurt on her nosefrom when I gave her some a bit ago...and I never noticed. She doesn'tget it often but I gave her a bit and she dove into it like it was justawesome....and I didn't realize she'd gotten it up almost in hernose....

So I'm going to clean her nose up and redo the photos!

It's not an Easter bonnet, but I hope Ican post this here anyways? (If not a mod is welcome to remove it,thank you!) But here is our Easter picture, my baby's first Easter ^_^

easterbunny07.png

(Thank you to Runestonez for the idea of using build-a-bear accessories!!)

What a beautiful Bunny you have there.I'm glad you posted it here, we need to see lots more Easter picturesof all the cute bunnies on the forum.

Easter is fast approaching, please post all your Babies Easter pictures here.

Susan and the Gang:bunnydance::apollo::bunny19:bunnyheart

I'm going to try to take more Easter Bonnetphotos this week. I may try to get BooBerry to cooperate (ha ha ha).She's Miss Bea's daughter....and is bigger.

She gets her own way - even when Tiny is around.

Yep...should be interesting!

Peg

I like the hat ideas, I think Luey needs a hat. Anyone got any manly ideas for a boy rabbits hat for easter?

I remember these Easter Bonnets!!! I wonder if Susan still has the photos that have long since disappeared?

Does anyone else have Easter Bonnet Bunnies? :)

Ok as requested here are the Babies in their Easter Bonnets.

Daisy Mae

DSC05307.jpg

In her Easter Dress

DSC04709.jpg

Another Bonnet

DSC04464.jpg

Buttercup

DSC00639.jpg

Jackie

DSC00587.jpg

Wilbur

DSC00629.jpg