ears

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cottontail215

Reaction score
hi i hope i am in the right place for this. my BOO BOO is a lop or half lop but one of his ears is always down,is bigger and shaped different then the othe.the person i got him from{rescue service }was not sure why .anyone have any ideas? he is fine no pain we love to play with them..my other question is how i put pictures of him on line my computer no longer scans .thanks cotton tail{les} from brooklyn ny be well and happy bunnies

Well if you have a digital camera load you pics onto the computer, and then put them a photobucket, and link em to this site. Hope that helped.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Do you have any way to take photos of the bunns?

Sometimes lop eared bunnies' ears don't lop or they only half lop so you get aeroplane ears (one up, one down). It's usually if their only half lop.

Looking forward to hearing more about your Boo Boo!

Hi and welcome!

I have a Holland Mix bunny named Muffin and her ears are sometimes up, sometimes down. They are the same size and shape, though, so she may not be like your Boo Boo. I love to play with her ears too and she loves ear massages.

This is Muffin as a full lop
IMG_0066.jpg

Not a lop:
IMG_0116.jpg

Not sure what she is:
IMG_0093.jpg

Picture08082.jpg

Latest posts

Back