Ear Mite Treatment Tip

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
Forgive me if it's been posted.

I got a Cali buck in a few days ago who had the thick thick thick ear mite crust. went to grab for the usual meds and my husband the non rabbit savy vet told me that an old timer told him that he uses a drop or two of Campho-Phenique deep in the ear and it works better than anything he has ever used.

I figured what the heck.

I put a total of 4 drops in. 2 on a Thursday, 2 on Friday, His crust is nearly gone, all thats left is just what was firmly attached, that I am not pulling off.

I have honestly never seen anything work that fast. I used it on Moo Cow Rabbit Friday night, and she'sgolden this morning.

Here's a link to the stuff..

http://campho.com/

I'll have to try that if Elf gets them again. There's a poor baby in my area up for adoption with HORRIBLE mites! I will have to see if I can get an email address for the place that has the bun to give them the suggestion!

you have a bunny named Moo Cow Rabbit? How awesome.

She's an english spot. and the lady at animal control said she was as cute as a little Moo Cow.. like a black and white Holstein.. so the name Moo Cow kinda stuck..lol

Latest posts

Back