E-cards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Reaction score
I'm trying to figure out who'swebsite that made the e-cards,I forgot who it was that was doing it.Ifanybody could tell me how to get to it again.I wanted to look at thee-cards again it's been awhile since I looked at them,that's why Iforgot on how to get to it.

Do you mean those lovely e-cards with rabbitsfrom the forum? I can't remember who it was, but I think it was one ofthe younger members. I'll think about it. Maybe it will come to me. Iwas really impressed with those too.

It was MyBunnyBoys. Go to her profile, click on her address, and you'll find them on her website.

:)

-Carolyn

I'm having problems accessing her sitethough. I think I recall that when her brother 'fixed' hercomputer, she lost some things. We'll see what she says whenshe sees this post.

-Carolyn

NOOOOOOOOO, I dearly hope that site is not 'lost' I loved those cards!

knock

knock

knock

MBB?? Spice? Mocha?

Cher

I miss MyBunnyBoys and her boys. :(

-Carolyn

I miss MyBunnyBoys and her troublemakers. :(

-Carolyn

Oh wow! Sorry, I just saw this post. I'm notpositive, but I think the host I used, angeltowns, deletes websitesthat have not been active for a certain period of time because it wontlet me log in. I'm sorry everyone but I was so incredibly caught up ineverything that wentonin September that I didn'teven think to go on and log in. I don't have the time to make anotherwebsite but the good news, no lost ecards! I have those uploaded tophotobucket and will provide the link in just a second.

I'm glad I was able to look at your ecards again.You did a very good job.

aw those are so cute! Can you make one with Megan and Peppy in it? lol

I could do it myself...but...I'm lazy :p

Latest posts

Back