E-cards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MyBunnyBoys wrote:
sunrisesunset.jpg

P.S.- If I use anyone's pictures in these that they do not want used,please just tell me and I'll remove them as soon as I can. :)

Calbert says, being he is a California bred bunny, who was foundabandoned on Hollywood Blvd, that he expects "residuals" on an profityou make, or you will be hearing from his agent andattorney. Missy says, to pay no attention to the "ham!"

Buck

lol Buck.

If you notice, those are Missy's feet sticking out from the hill. Her feet will soon be famous! ;)

I LOVE thosecards Thatone about over the hill reallymade me laugh but they're allso good, you're incredibly talented! Well done!

Laura!

WOW they are fabulous, I had a good laugh at the bunny feet! and thenof course a lil tear welled up with the pic of Tucker and the saying offriendship-

Beautifully doneindeed...

Cher

Thanks everyone. You're making meblush.

seasonsgreetings.jpg

Drumroll please!

Introducing SHERMAN as "we 3 kings"!

christmas2.jpg

christmas1.jpg

These cards are just so fabulous, and you'recoming out with them one after the other, I can't believe how you'redoing it. Sherman is perfect as the 3kings

That's wicked!! Poor Mannie! Made me laughthough. You should have a disclaimer on that one 'No rabbits wereharmed in the production of thispicture'

*laughs hysterically!*

Oh Laura,

You just get better and better!

THREE KINGS??

TOO Much!!

*Applaud*

-Carolyn

lol, thanks Caorlyn. :)I have yet tofind a good card for Fauna's picture with the tiara or any of herpictures yet. But never fear, I will find a good use sooner or later!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
lol, thanks Caorlyn. :)?I have yet to find a good card forFauna's picture with the tiara or any of her pictures yet. But neverfear, I will find a good use sooner or later!

Don't you worry your pretty little head.

Love,
-Carolyn

And you told Dajeti2 that Apollo needed shoes, Buck! :shock:

I recognized those clod-hoppers. Made the card that much funnier.

-Carolyn

I still say Apollo should dress up in patriotic clothing so I can make some for the USA!

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Well everyone! I've added the eCard page to my site and willno longer be posting new eCards in here. Check it out as I've addedsome new ones already. Still open for suggestions!

Laura

P.S.- Website: http://www.angeltowns2.com/members/anmlnut/
Hi!

That picture of Pepper you used for the Christmas ecard,I hadmade christmas cards with that at this past Christmas 2003 and theyturned out great.I had used greeting card paper and it had the glossyon the front made just for the photo and then I put my christmasgreeting message on the inside.I had saved it on my computer,I 'll workon posting it on here so you can see how I did it.

Back