E-cards

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
Well, I know it's been suggested to do my ownline of e-cards. I've finally decided to do it and attach them to mywebsite for everyone to use. I'd like to ask people to post theirfavorite pictures and rabbit pictures so I can make some. I'm too lazyto go searching! You can also give lines, quotes, and ideas of whateach picture should be used for. Others that are good at this sort ofthing can help too :)by making cards themselves and postingthem here, I will add them all to my site.

Thanks everyone in advance!

P.S.- Please do not be offended if I don't use you're pictures, I only have a week and a half to do them!

Laura, Mocha, & Spice

NOTE: These are not added to my site yet, but here is the link to my site:

http://www.angeltowns2.com/members/anmlnut/

Well, you will all be the first to see the starting of my e-cards, lol.

card1.jpg

bridgebow1.jpg

hoppyday.jpg

sunrisesunset.jpg

P.S.- If I use anyone's pictures in these that they do not want used,please just tell me and I'll remove them as soon as I can. :)

What a tremendous idea! We need bunny e-cards so much! Laura, you're amazing. What a great idea!!

You don't have to search far for cute bunny pictures. The Blow UpYou're Avatar post will give you a good basis to start. Would love tosee one congratulating a new baby being born or pregnancy in thepicture that DaisyNBuster now has of Caitlyn and Runty. (RIP Runty.)

Do whatever comes to mind, and have fun with it, with Tucker'shide-away box picture. (The look he gave the painters the whole timethe poor guys were here.)

No rush.

I'd suggest you go back to the original page of this post and put a link to your website.

:)

This is going to be fun!

Buck,

You've got to send that one of Calbert to your daughter. (For thosethat don't know, Buck's daughter rescued him, but had to give him toBuck and The Missus due to her lease in her apt.) He's straight fromHollywood Boulevard, California, USA.

I'll use that one myself, Laura! That's adorable.

-Carolyn

This is a great idea. I would like tosuggest that you make a card usingthat picture of Mocha wherehe is lying in a box with his feet in the air. You could usea caption like " tomorrow will be a better day" or something alongthose lines. You are so talented--- it makes me feelmotivated to learn more on the computer. Keep up the goodwork! I also loved your website. :D Beckie

2bunmom's picture is a good Happy Valentine's, Happy Anniversary, or a mushy saying for two people in love ecard.

You've gotta do something with Cher's avatar! *laughs*

:dude:

-Carolyn

I'll get around it as soon as I can! I'vedownloaded a bunch of the pictures from the post that we all addedpictures for BunnyMommy in and I'll get around to the avatar post soon!

Here's another I did. (I took these sayings from things I found on the internet.)

bdayhareday.jpg

I found the picture of little Runty and Caitlynbut I think I should ask permission to use that in an e-card first.:)I'm starting a card to welcome the new baby but I'm goingto wait until I find out if I can use that picture first.

Great Idea to start with the For BunnyMommy post!

Can you take out the Happy Birthday in the last one of the bun in themirror? I will send that to my friends and they'll all love it!

God knows, it's all about the hair/hare.

-Carolyn

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
I found the picture of little Runty and Caitlyn but I think Ishould ask permission to use that in an e-card first. :)?I'm starting acard to welcome the new baby but I'm going to wait until I find out ifI can use that picture first.

I completely agree and I respect that.
You're absolutely right.

-Carolyn

Okay, I did this one without using Caitlyn's picture so it's ok to post. :)

I have a picture of Manny saved on my computer.:)I'll get around to it either later or another day. I justneed a caption! lol.

Laura, this is such a great idea - your so goodat it. I think the picture of Fauna in her tiara would be a good one(if it's OK with Carolyn). All the bunnies here are just so cute-Sebastian, Sherman, Cupcake,Emmit,Amelia,Lenci and Iszy, Chompers andAbi.....I could go on all night. Have fun experimenting - I willdefinately be using some

Jan

Any and all pictures I've posted personally is open game for Laura to use.

Thanks for mentioning Fauna, Jan. I'm sure MyBunnyBoys forgot about mylittle angel girl anyway. *Sigh* It's a good thing Fauna's mine! :shock:

THANKS for the Special Request, MyBunnyBoys. Post your website addressin the first page of this thread and make it easy on us old folks.

xo,
-Carolyn

I haven't added them to my site yet. I don't knowhow to do the whole send from my own page thing so to send you'll justhave to download the pictures and attach to your email. Sorry. :?

I never forgot about Fauna! I was saving her and Sherman for a special ecard!

I like to tease you about Fauna because I know how you adore her more than anyone.

Don't apologize. Rest now. You've done an amazing job and given so much.

You're an Angel, Laura. These are great, and more than enough for one day! *phew*

Thank you so much for the fun and beauty you've created and shared with us.

-Carolyn

*Giggles.*

Okay everyone, I couldn't resist this one! It's my favorite saying to adults when they complain about their age!

NOTE: This is not meant to offend anyone, my sincerest apologies if I do.

That's the funniest card I've ever seen. Bar None!

*hahahahahahahahahahahahaha*

-Carolyn

*hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha* ! ! !

Mymomwas laughing so hard when I showed her it. Personally,it's myfavorite. ;)

Latest posts

Back