Dwarf Delights

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tumblr_mxktkpZRhE1qadoszo1_500.jpg

This is Felix having a nice rest on mama's lap! :}

Adorable! I'll take one! I see you have one already boxed & ready to go! lol Lady seems to like it! My bunny girls love boxes & cardboard items.

I was wondering when the French Lady was going to show up again on the forum with some new photos!!! Finally!!!

Her American counterpart has just been up to mayhem lately. And Lady's twin over here Chica has been good, but her twin brother Chico jumped over two baby gates I stacked on top of each other that was 5 feet tall, jumped over a chest of drawers and got stuck behind the tv stand!!!!

He kept going around and around in circles and I was thinking oh no my aching ribs!! I was trying to get him out and he just kept geting freaked out. Finally scooted him out with a LOOONG stick. Phew...so here are some pics of those 'dwarf' trouble makers.. Chico and Chica that is... I don't think Holland Lops are dwarfs! :)

But who says Rabbits can't take baths!? That's right I threw Lady in any way!!!

Vanessa

Chica.jpg

Chico1.jpg

LadyinTub.jpg

Your bunnies are so adorable! Chica looks like a grow-up version of my Lady :)
Anyways, thank you, maybe I should! It would take me forever to pick only 12 pics of her though. I have so, so many already! A few more I took over the last few days (including Queen Lady lol)

IMG_5539.jpg

IMG_5419.jpg

IMG_5432.jpg

IMG_5558.jpg

IMG_5454.jpg

Oh my gosh! An overload of adorable! Oh my goodness. The first Pic I posted was of Chica, second of Chico!

I for one would LOVE to see 12 months of Lady!!!!

Vanessa

Since I can't update past 5 minutes these are the changes that would not take to my message:

Oh my gosh! An overload of adorable! Oh my goodness. The first Pic I posted was of Chica, second of Chico! I'm sorry that pic with the crown should be on a Hallmark greeting card! I love the one of her in the basket also, and the one of her looking side ways is too precious! Oh heck! I love them all!!!!!

I for one would LOVE to see 12 months of Lady!!!! She is just tooo cute and way too photogenic for her own good!!!

Vanessa

Back