Dutch/Dwarf Mix? Pair, East TN

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HopsandLops

Reaction score
We have been talking to a lady for a while that is looking for a new home for her two (un-known sex) pair. They have been together since Easter and no babies, but who knows. We are full and just can't take them, so I am putting them above the other rabbits here to place them in a home! They come with nothing, as the lady is $$$ hungrey and going to sell everything, but doesn't love the rabbits enough to put the time into placing time. We have taken two rabbits before from this lady, so we know her very well, and she says they look just like the two we took, Black and White, small Dutch mixes. Orginally came from Petstore in Knoxville for her business to take pictures with for Easter (didn't think that one out did she).

Sorry if I sounded mad, but I am more then a bit ticked, as I didn't even know about these rabbits when the others were surrendered. Right now the rabbits are living on her porch with no shelter minus a pop up tent, as the smell is just to much for her.

We will give who ever takes these rabbits a cage, or cages (depending on the sex)! They are FREE to approved home(s)!

Please email us at [email protected] or call Samantha directly at 731-220-0330

I'll ask around.. in Johnson City right now... but I don't have room and most of the people I know I wouldn't even let babysit my bunny... But I'll ask around.

Latest posts

Back