Dusty pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allison

Reaction score
Here are some pics of Dusty from out visityesterday. I miss him so much. And my mom bought him the wrong food sohe had diarea.:mad:You can tell in the pics he wasn't feelingwell. But he enjoyed exploring all day. My mom hadn't let him out atall the entire week. :(My rats are at the end of thier livesso Dusty will be coming home soon. As much as I hate to say that.

bunniesandkitties011.jpg

bunniesandkitties016.jpg

bunniesandkitties014.jpg

My step-uncles cat had kittens a month or so ago and we got to see them too. I got some pics of them.

bunniesandkitties007.jpg

bunniesandkitties005.jpg

bunniesandkitties008.jpg

Aww, poor Dusty did look a bit sad there!
Please don't take this the wrong way as I mean it only in concern foryour bunny, but Dusty looks obese, and has a huge dewlap! What does heusually eat?

Aww..cute pics of Dusty..you must miss him so much!

He does look a bit on the pudgy side, maybe you could convince your momto let him out to play a bit more (or you could build him a run orsomething for more exercise?

minilops wrote:
Aww, poor Dusty did look a bit sad there!
Please don't take this the wrong way as I mean it only in concern foryour bunny, but Dusty looks obese, and has a huge dewlap! What does heusually eat?
Don't worry I know that he's chubby. He was asctually loosingweight but then for two weeks my mom didn't let him out at all. I lethim out on the weekends. And she had him eating alfapha for a week andno veggies. :XShe was just being lazy. So I made her get somedifferent food and carrots and kale and she had him on that this week.I don't know how much smaller he'll be though. He went fromexcersizeing at least 2 hours daily with timothy petllets, timothy hay,kale, some carrot, and cuddles everyday to no "out" time, alphalfapellets, and small amounts of timothy hay. I had a talk with my mom andshe promised that she would feed him right but I don't expect much. Butdon't worry I will have him home within the next week or two because myrats are going down hill. :(Wiff now has a tumor on her rumpand Winery's mamory cancer is starting to drag on the ground so I thinkit's thier time.

with a dewlap like that, i highly doubt "he" isa he. males hardly ever have dewlaps that big. do you measure hispellets at all? he does look sad in those pics.

one of my males has a dewlap and he isn't overweight at all, if he was pudgy like Dusty, he'd have a bigdewlap like that as well!

I got him from the humane society andthey said they neutered him so I'm sure he's a male. I do measure hisfood but I don't know if my mom does I will tell her to though. I onlygive him 1/2 cup a day. I have some more pics to post later. He looks alot happier.

How's Dusty doing? I hope I didn't insult youwith my comment, I know you love your bunny :D. People comment thatDodge is fat too, and she isn't, she just has loose skin and it'sdroppy and very fluffy.

Don't worry I know he needs to loose some weight. Here are some pics of him feeling a little more photogetic this weekend.

kittiesandbunny019.jpg

kittiesandbunny018.jpg

kittiesandbunny017.jpg

kittiesandbunny016.jpg

kittiesandbunny011.jpg

and here's what the baby kittens look like now.

catpic.jpg

There's a video coming too.

Great pics! Dusty is really cute - what do youcall his colouring? The mum of BunBun is like that too and she was ablue. Those kittens are really gorgeous too.

I really don't know what to call his coloring.It's kind of like dusted on that's probablly why he got his name. I'mnot sure though because he came with that name.

awww! he is so cute!

glad he is feeling better!

the kittens are cute too!

Back