Dusty here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

allison

Reaction score
I have lots to say. I saw my mommy crying yesterday and went up to see what was wrong. She told me that she has to move away and can't take me with. That couldn't be true. I know she loves me too much to do that. ;) Have any of your humans ever said weird stuff like that? She said I will stay with her mom, that lady's nice but she doesn't play with me at all. Sometimes she feeds me and cleans me but that's it. :(I really hope my mommy is just teasing.

-Dusty

blurry.jpg

Oh Dusty, you are just too cute.:bunnyheartWhy cant you move with your mommy? Im sure you would be a good little boy and not get into any trouble, right?

If you really cant go, Im sure your mommy will make sure that your grandma takes good care of you and gives you lots of pets and treats and attention. Thats what grandmas are good at...and Im sure your mommy will be there to visit you and make up for lost time as much as she can.

Hope everything works out..you are a very cute little bunny and deserve only the best!

-Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max:dutch, and Tumnus:bunny19

Thanks, my mom says she has to move in with her dad and he's allergic to me. :?I don't really know whatthat means but I'm sure my mom knows what she's doing. If she does move I'm going to be awfully lonely. :(She says she will come to visit but she won't be able to see me as often.

-Dusty:brown-bunny

Good news everyone. I saw my mom drawing some pictures yesterday and asked her what she was doing. She said she was drawing plans for my new cage at her daddy's house. :shock:I guess she changed her mind. I knew she couldn't live without me. :cool:

:bunnydance:

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this really yummy stuff my mom's giving me now. It's called kale and it's my favorite. I've also tried parsley but I like Kale much more. ;)

Hurray for you Dusty! :party: The boys and I are so happy for you! :grouphug

Just make sure you are a very good boy at your new place. Lots of cute bunny faces, binkies, and flops and your grandpa is sure to fall for you! :group

I cant wait to see your new cage..Im sure it will be so nice! :bunnydance:

-Haley, Basil:rabbithop, Max:dutch, and Tumnus:bunny19

PS. Have you ever tried cilantro? Its my boys' favorite! They love Kale too :)

My mom just started giving me good stufff. She didn't know what I needed veggie wise before a few weeks ago. I was used to just getting carrots, romane lettice, cellery, and apples before. She says she is going to get me something new every week for me to try but is going to keep getting me kale since she knows I like it so much.

:bunnydance::bunnyheart:bunnybutt:

-Dusty

Yay for Dusty! Veggies are definitely a good addition to your diet. You probably need a cup or more of fresh, green vegetables a day in order to keep you healthy, fit, and strong :D

My mom gives me a leaf of kale and some parsley everyday but today she just gave me kale so I guess she's out but that just means I get to try something else today or tomorow. It will be exciting to see what it is.

-Dusty

Dusty,

Im not sure if your mommy has seen this link, but I have this printed out and stuck to my fridge, its a list of safe and healthy veggies! Here ya go:

Suggested Vegetables
San Diego HRS

Select at least three kinds of vegetables daily. A variety is necessary in order to obtain the necessary nutrients, with one each day that contains Vitamin A, indicated by an *. Add one vegetable to the diet at a time. Eliminate if it causes soft stools or diarrhea.

Alfalfa, radish & clover sprouts
Basil
Beet greens (tops)*
Bok choy
Broccoli (mostly leaves/stems)*
Brussels sprouts
Carrot & carrot tops*
Celery
Cilantro
Clover
Collard greens*
Dandelion greens and flowers (no pesticides)*
Endive*
Escarole
Green peppers
Kale (!)*
Mint
Mustard greens*
Parsley*
Pea pods (the flat edible kind)*
Peppermint leaves
Raddichio
Radish tops
Raspberry leaves
Romaine lettuce (no iceberg or light colored leaf)*
Spinach (!)*
Watercress*
Wheat grass

(!)=Use sparingly. High in either oxalates or goitrogens and may be toxic in accumulated quantities over a period of time

its from the house rabbit society website (http://www.rabbit.org/care/veggies.html) I hope this helps you find some more veggies that you like! My buns love trying new veggies!

Ooooh, that whole list looks so yummy. But Ilike eating paper so that's probablly why. ;)I'll tell my momto buy all of that stuff for me. I'm sure it will all fit in mycage.... Now just move my box into the litter pan and viola a niceplace to put all of those veggies. :bunnydance:It might takeme a few hours to eat all of em though...

-Dusty
(Allison here; don't worry i wouldn't give him them all at once. :D)

Well, my mommy is all moved into her new houseand I'm all alone at my Grandma's house. She is here visiting now andshe gave me extra cuddles. She thinksI have gained weightover the last week since my Grandma hasn't been giving me vegatableslike she said she would. My mommy gave me some though and my Grandmaprommises to give me them this week.Just thought I would give you anupdate.

-Dusty

Back