Dunno if you'd call me new.. hehe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Manda8190

Reaction score
Hey All!!! I remember some of you guys! Like Pet_bunny And Pebbles... And Pam..
My former name used to be Cinn/Cinnabun. Dunno who else is here.

Well I came across this site looking for some insight on my new rabbit I've adopted about a month ago. Didn't realize that this site used to be Rabbits only untill I goggled Rabbits only. haha

But I'll post his story else where after this post.

For those of you who don't know me or forgot. haha names Amanda i'm 21 and am from Minnesota. I've got a Jersey Wooly named Cinn She's so pretty She's finally calming down and is being nice. But then I adotped a Holland Lop named Samir (means Trustworthy companion) He's about 1 1/2 And He was either Abanded or was a stray they gave my mom and I two diff stories. I'll try to post pics later.

Welcome Back :)

I look forward to seeing pics of your beauties and look forward to seeing you around.

Take care

Tracy

Thank you! Once I get the hang of everything again I'll post em. haha Well I'll probably do that now. haha

Hi Amanda;

WELCOME BACK TO RO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear all are happy and healthy :)

Here's the How-to on Photos: http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_forum.php?id=66

You can PM an Admin (red names: elfmommy, jordiwes, pipp, haley), and get your two accounts blended together underyour old name (including password reset) if you like :)

Glad to have you back!

I'm not sure if my old name will still work though that was like 3 almost 4 years ago I believe. Do the admins need to approve me or something in order for me to post else where?

Alright, I'll see if i'm able to post in the pictures yet.

Edit this is what comes up when I try to post a new thread.

spacer.gif
Sorry, you do not have permission to post a new topic in this forum. You may probably perform this action after you login. If you are not a member, you can register here. If you are already logged in then the administrator of the board does not allow this action. Should you have any questions, please contact [email protected].

And I'm logged in obviously haha but yeah I'll give Pipp a PM. Thank you! :D

Photophiles are now a bit restricted based on content (unless you just plan to add to a thread). Members can't put new threads in there anymore (was getting too cluttered)

Try making a new thread in the Main Rabbitsonline forum, and pop your pics in there.

Ohhh, Sooo.... How do I get there? haha Or where is a easier way to post pictures of my two? haha Thank you so much for your help! haha

haha yeah Lots! hahaha That's alright always up for learning new things. haha

Thank you again for your help. I did send a pm to Pipp.

Hey Amanda! Welcome back to the forum! :)

Looking forward to lots of stories and pics about your life as a bunny slave.

:wave:

Thanks you two! haha If I can steal the cam Away from my mom sometimes I will. She loves her dig camera if it wasn't for me she wouldn't know how to work it! hahaha

I posted some yesterday, In the one place that Northern Autumn Suggested haha Kinda buried with all the new topics hahaha But it's labeled my babies. haha

Latest posts

Back