Due any Day

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your new litter! I love minirexes.

Have you bred before? If you'd like, I could move this to the Rabbitry forum- thats where most of our breeders hang out and they'd be more than happy to help you if you have any questions. :)

Well that actually answered my question in your intro! LOL!

What color is Kiwi???

No, I have been breeding for almost 3 years now. But, every litter still feels like the first one to me:shock: Kiwi is a red eyed white. The dad a broken Castor named Attitude.

I will look for some pics but I think they are on my other computer. I will get some once I find my camera though.

Thanks, I am hoping Kiwi enharrits her moms gene of natural loving and not her dads of hating any other rabbit:dude: We found out today that her sister, Peaches, breeding was succesful and she is pregnat now!!!:D

I love Rexes. Even though my first rabbit was a compete mix I loved him. Ace was the second rabbit I have ever owned. Ricky, was my third but he was old and died. Sandy, we gave away because he attacked me, and Ace we still own.

Latest posts

Back