dried apricots

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jack&hetty

Reaction score
I have read the lists of things rabbits can eatand apricots werent on there but can u give them apricot? i know thebranches are toxic but are the fruits?

Did do some looking, but could not come up with ayea, or nay, therefore, in the interests of a conservative approach,would suggestrefraining fromfeeding same untilsomeone can come up with something more definitive one way or the other.

Even then, I would try to insure it is from some reliable source andnot from someone's Aunt Hattie down the lane, "who had a rabbit once,and it did fine eating apricots, until dying suddenly 2 years later"

If you get my drift, with that last comment?

Although I would be surprised if someone comes up with a contra-indication, one can never be too safe, eh?

Buck

Buck Jones wrote:
Did do some looking, but could not come up with a yea, ornay, therefore, in the interests of a conservative approach, wouldsuggestrefraining fromfeeding same until someonecan come up with something more definitive one way or the other.

Even then, I would try to insure it is from some reliable source andnot from someone's Aunt Hattie down the lane, "who had a rabbit once,and it did fine eating apricots, until dying suddenly 2 years later"

If you get my drift, with that last comment?

Although I would be surprised if someone comes up with a contra-indication, one can never be too safe, eh?

Buck

buck my philosophy is if no one answers my question by the end of theday then tough! I'm eating them :Dlol xx thanks for replyingxx

Latest posts

Back