Dream Rabbit Area

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clarzoo

Reaction score
This is a spin off from the "Gotta Get More Bunnies Syndrome" thread. That thread was about your dream bunnies.

I want to hear about your dream bunny area. Be it a bunny room, bunnybarn, yard, etc... Don't pull out any stops- add all the bells andwhistles!

I've actually drawn plans of my dream rabbit barn. I just wanted to getthis thread started, but I'll come back and post mine soon.

Mine would be a nice size room for two free roambuns (Phinn and a companion;)) and have LOADS of toys and thingsforthem to play with. The walls would be covered with NIC panels sothey couldnt chew on the walls lol. It would have a digging pit, agarden so they culd have fresh veggies, a hay pile, and a big waterhole.:D

P.S. This is a great thread!!

Silvie&Phinn

I actually have some plans set up for a bunnyroom when we eventually get a house. I'm not quite sure as ofyet what it'll include altogether, as I've never had the girls in aroom just all to themselves. :D

BUT...I'll be posting soon asking people what they suggest, and maybe even for their ideas!

At the very least, it'll have fun tunnels galore, as well as levelsthat I intend to attach to the wall so they can go up as theyplease. I also intend for them to have a few cardboard houses(our own versions of Cottontail Cottages, or some such).Toys...well, don't get me started on the toys...they'll beEVERYWHERE!! :D

It'll be a bunny's dream space! :D

Edited to add: we'll also have a special playroom for the kitties. :)

OH BOY! OH BOY!

Let's see.....the biggest room in the house, all the walls in the roompainted with a mural of bright and fun scenes (the woods, flowerfields, ect.), wood flooring, a huge corner filled with a big boxcastle, tons of cardboard carpet tunnels, a big "salad, pellet, andwater" bunny-kitchen area, their own little potty room, and what else?!

OH! I know.....one more bunny to add to the fun!

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

LOVE THE IDEAS!!

Oh...and only ONE more bunny?? :shock::shock::shock:

undergunfire wrote:
OH BOY! OH BOY!

Let's see.....the biggest room in the house, all the walls in the roompainted with a mural of bright and fun scenes (the woods, flowerfields, ect.), wood flooring, a huge corner filled with a big boxcastle, tons of cardboard carpet tunnels, a big "salad, pellet, andwater" bunny-kitchen area, their own little potty room, and what else?!

OH! I know.....one more bunny to add to the fun!

I would love to be able to have room to give mybunny a HUGE cardboard castle, 3 stories at least. She would need awindow ledge to spy on everyone outside, since she is so darn nosy!Phonebooks from every phonebooth in the county to look through and tearup. A big sandbox full of dirt to dig in. A pile of blankets for her toscootch, and dig in. I would have to get her her own pet dog, since sheloves mine so much. Her own salad bar, with sneeze guard (only in thiscase it is a poop guard). I would also get her a cute little LionheadBF, I know she likes bearded guys as much as I do. :lol

I would love to be able to give herawhole room tohave fun in, but I know that she would just want to get out to followme around. :bunnyheart

~Star~

OKay! OKay! Maybe two bunnies! Besides, the onebunny might want some company flying on the airplane to my house fromPeg's house:D.

Right now my "bunny room" is a mess. I moved Madilyn in the other side and now my room looks like a place to hold cattle!

I would have a massive, completely escape proof,predator proofgarden, complete with loads of grass and rabbitsafe plants, herbs, veggies, greensand weeds for them to eat.I would have lots of different tunnels and boxes and plant pots forclimbing in/on/throughleft about the place. I would thensomehow manage to escape proof underground, maybe by digging up thedirt, laying concrete down and then relaying the dirt, so that Ruby andMillie would dig burrows to their hearts content but they wouldn't beable to dig out of the garden. Then they could live like wild rabbitsbut with the perks of no predators or diseases and lots of attention,toys and food off me!:D

My dream would be to have all my rabbits livingfree-run all day in my house... which will never happen because they'reall too naughty and Mocha is too aggressive.:(

Well firstly I cannot wait to have rabbits indoors!:bunnydance: But I have it all planned out:

A huge room, with french doors opening onto a lovely garden, completelyfenced and safe, so they could chose to be in or out whenever theywanted (during the day).

Inside the room will have a sleepy section - like a little cave full ofstuffies and blankies; there will be wide shelving around the sides forthem to jump up and down as they please; lots of designer cardboardcastles:cool:; tunnels - of course!; rattle toys; unlimited giantwillow balls and willow rings;flooring that isn't too slippy for littlefeet, maybe a section covered with vetbed; litter trays; various chewblocks and toys throughout the room....:D

In their garden there will be a lot of open space so they can binky totheir little hearts content:jumpingbunny:; a digging area; more tunnelsand willow toys.

I also want a small kitchen areaoff to the side of the room,to store hay and pellets, and afridge tokeepveggies fresh.:carrot

Ideally I will have about 6-7 bonded bunnies in the main room, but I'llneed two other bunny rooms, not as big though. One will be for fosterbuns, andthe other will be for any new additions that haven'tbeen bonded to the maingroup yet.:biggrin:

How's that for a plan?!;)

Tony actually planned a dream rabbit room forme. He said he knew I wanted one so he has one in mind for afew years from now once we finish the necessary renovations to thehouse! We already have a 14 x 14 bunnyroom. Hewants to punch through the back wall and create a Conservatory?Sunroom? With glass walls and roof, brick floor and filledwith different bunny safe plants and garden...so the bunns can have thefeeling of being outdoors without all the pesky raccoons!:D Ididn't even have to ask Tony...he already had it all planned out in hishead...he just couldn't decide if we wanted a shallow splashing puddlefor them! I think not! :D I have visions of soakingwet bunnies roaming through my house!:shock:

I'd love to have a very large open area (Maybethe bottomfloor of a house) All rabbit proofed. It would havedifferent areas and stairs leading up to hide outs and lofts. Therewould be a maze oftunnels and little closet hidey spacesfilled with things they can dig in and nestle in. There would also bewindows with day beds and seating with stairs leading up so they couldsit in the sun. Then maybe attached to a back door there would be alittle covered garden that's completely rabbit proofed so they couldn'tdig out, but could still dig and play and munch on vegetables.

The rooms would be filled with different things they could play with from large play houses to small toys to fling around.

Ahh.. I really need to get lucky on the lottery!

Firstly, I would get more buns :)

Then my buns would have their own room with access to outside. Theoutside would be a courtyard type area with glass, but enclosed orenclosable roof (so they could go outside at night and be totallysafe. I am not totally sure how it would all work :)

Of course it would have lovely grass for them to romp in, as well as edible plants and flowers for them to munch!

Their room would have a large play area...with a castle for them toclimb on, lots of comfy things to sit on and plenty of good things forthem to chew up!!

Well this would be my dream for TWO groups of bunnies.. I'd need a bigger room or more rooms formore groups, lol.

bunnyroomdream.jpg

And naturally a ton more toys that I couldn't draw in, LoL. Oh and bythe cement part I mean cement a few feet under the dirt/grass to keepthem contained.

Here is mine. Mine would be NIC cages (show youwhat design later) but agusted for rabbit size. The things abovethestorage areas are windows and the storage is rubbermaids. Here it is

rabbitcage.jpg

Latest posts

Back