dominance issue?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fantaysah

Reaction score
I have noticed a lot lately that pepper (smaller) will get underneath sugar (larger)... while she's grooming herself, eating, drinking water etc. Pepper will lower herself and push up underneath sugar and stay there until sugar moves. I catch her doing it several times a day and it is a new ( 2 weeks now) behavior. They are about 4 months old and supposedly (said the vet) both girls. Any ideas ?

She takes her time doing whatever she w as doing. I've actually watched her stand on her like that for a good 5 minutes. The oddest part is that its not sugar getting over her but pepper getting under sugar! Ill try to get a picture of it today.

here is a pic of sugar eating.. chomping away at some hay and pepper is just there underneath her doing nothing.
17139_122006_090000000.jpg

Lol. I guess ... the weird part is that pepper does it to herself. She offers herself as a prop for sugar when she eats, drinks and grooms herself.

Latest posts

Back