Dolla Bell Houdini - Will it EVER End?!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boz

Reaction score
I swear she is a distant relative of Harry Houdini! She ONCE AGAIN is getting out and I have no clue how!! I thought I finally had her contained!!

:pullhair:

AND, guess where she goes every time? Hmm? Guess? In the bin on top of the counter there where the hay is. I wouldn't mind it, but she poops in there too!! But how she got up there was beyond me. Except I think she's now using the bags of hay sitting between the counter and the cage.
P8029784.jpg

But how is she getting out?

First I looked at the door.
P8029787.jpg

Well she could get out this way...
P8029788.jpg

Fixed.
P8029791.jpg

Then I thought, well maybe she's squeezing out here since now she has something to go on besides falling.
P8029792.jpg

Fixed.
P8029793.jpg

The last place is jumping onto the top from the ramp, but I doubt it as it's a weird angle.
P8029794.jpg

I go to bed, feeling confident only to be told by my mom that Dolla got out and guess where she was?
P8029798.jpg

You guessed it!
P8029799.jpg

:pullhair:

LOL!
Awesome photo story!
I love Dolla... I think she and Slatey have been chatting. I just redid their whole run for the 3rd time, and the little booger still got out. Attempted to eat my couch cushion too

Hopefully, I fixed his wagon last night... It is so hard to figure out how they're managing it
Dolla is too cute in that hay basket!

Maybe they have been! She surely isn't getting it from the other bunnies! :p

One of the times she was doing this I had to set up a camera just to figure it out. The worst part? She was getting out more then one way!
:faint:

She looks small storm can fit his body through the big wholes he is about 2 1/2 pound when i weighed him in july.

I would say the big holes is her excape route personally I double the grid to make the holes smaller. like put one grid halfway across the other grid

HAHAHAHA! I just love that picture of her in the hay bin, acting like she was surprised to see you!!

I'm going to the bun room in a bit. If she's out I'm getting out the camera! I'll catch her in the action!! I think it might be the squeezing too.

Flashy wrote:
But with that face she should be ALLOWED to get out :D
I think she believe that too! :D

Aww my sweet widdle Dolla baby. She can move to Alaska and escape from her cage whenever she wants, it won't bother me :D

OMG that picture of her in the hay bin is so cute. I hope you figure out how she is getting out this time. What a curious little girl.

This thread is such a kick! Aww, what a stinker!

With Max's old NIC cage, I was so paranoid about him sneaking out that I zip tied the whole cage like every 1 inch, lol.. once he figured out he could chew the zip ties if he could get the angle just right... now he's back in a metal cage, poor guy. He's just too smart.

:goodluck

At least Dolla's not a chewer! *knocks on wood*. I've had her chew a couple zip ties but it's literally been like two or three.

I bet she'll be out in the morning again, but you can't be mad at her... she's too darn cute!! :D

Aw! I've never seen Dolla before but the little cutie has made quite an impression :innocent

Rabbits do have remarkable ability to flatten themselves to squeeze around and especially under small gaps.

Jo xx

I agree that she looks so cute in the hay bin! It looks like she is trying to say that how can a face this cute be told off! lol!

Really, she is simply too adorable - how could anyone stay mad at that little face?

Latest posts

Back