Dog food

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jems

Reaction score
Since we lost our biggest dog a couple weeks agothere is always dog food left in the dishes. When Pappy isout for his playtime-which by the way we had playtime with the dogs inlast night and it went fairly well :D-he can often be found at thedogsdish munching dog food. Is this ok or should Iremove it when they are going to be out and about?

I would think the high-protein levels would betoo much, in addition to whatever else they put in dog food (do you buycommercial, or the higher-quality stuff?)

The only time I let my bunnies eat dog food was my old dog'svegan/low-protein/organic food (he had severe allergies). Even then itwas only a little...

I'd stick to bunny foods for now ;)

Animals should never share food. Rabbit food ismeant for rabbits, dog food is meant for dogs. It isn't good forrabbits. Some is meat based (or meat like additives to drykibble)and rabbits are vegetarians and should not eat meat orany manufactured form of it.

ok that's what I wanted to know. I willpick it up from now on. He hasn't eaten much a piece or twoor three but I will not let him in it from now on. Thanks.

Jen

MyBunnyBoys wrote:
Animals should never share food.
Could you kindly inform Peanut of that? Because she's not listening tome. . .:XShe thinks the hamster food is made especially forher greedy little self :p

Latest posts

Back