Doesn't chew toys or anything

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Starweb9

Reaction score
We've only had our bunny, Misa, for about a week. She's roughly three months old and is not spayed (yet). She has plenty of different types of toys, but I am a bit concerned as she does not chew on anything at all. She eats her food fine and is very energetic. I am concerned that her teeth will suffer from her lack of chewing on anything. Is there something I can do to help her?

I had the same concerns with my mini rexes. Actually the situation was about the same. Purchased lots and lots of toys, and most were ignored for the first while, after a few weeks, they began to go at it like crazy. I think its an age thing, now they chew the live long day (they are 4 months now)

What sort of toys did you give your rabbit?

Also, does your rabbit have any hay or boxes to chew on? Is she looking settled in?

She has plenty of hay and has a box in her cage. She licks it, but nothing else. She is extremely comfortable around us, especially after only having her for a week. She has the lava bites, these wooden pear chews, several plastic bell balls, a few toilet paper rolls, and one of those hanging kabob things that has a bell. It has three wooden chews on it.

She's pretty young, they're still generally sweet and innocent when they are babies :D Just wait until she gets into her teens, she'll start showing more personality and preference for toys :)

Latest posts

Back