Does Your Rabbit...Tweet?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuniklos

Reaction score
Does your rabbit have a twitter? Well, his bunny penpal in Nevada told him he should get out his frustrations like a proper person: the webs!

http://twitter.com/#!/GeneralBismark

General Bismark welcomes all hijacked bunnies to unite and be friends!

Does your bunny have a twitter, or something similar?

He wants a live journal, but then he might have too much to say.

Well, it's just that I don't have a phone that I can go online with, so it's not like I'd be able to use it every minute of the day; which is what I like to be able to do. :p Ok, I'll sign up tomorrow(too busy right now) and follow you, as long as you follow me back!

p.s, love the willbun shakespeare quote!

I feel so old and outdated and I'm only in my 30's but I have a cell phone and that's about it, no internet on it, not even texting, and I have no clue as to what twittering is.

No worries, I'm 23, and I hate smart phones. No internet on mine. I'm annoyed enough people can call me on it. :p

I will add those bunnies who wanted to follow! :D

I can't afford that many iPhones for each rabbit to tweet. One rabbit tweet account isn't fair to the rest. They would get jealous and throw hay. Lol

Yeah! I'm not the only one that doesn't have a clue about Twitter or how to use it.:expressionless:confused2: My cell phonebill is expensive enough with out Twitter (and I don't even go on the Internet on it).

Susan:?:shock:

I just discovered that twitter doesn't even require a cell phone LOL see ignorant I am. I might have to try it then.

Helen I looked at your face book page but couldn't figure out how to add you as a friend or become a fan. I really need to get better at this stuff.

BaileysMom wrote:
I just discovered that twitter doesn't even require a cell phone LOL see ignorant I am. I might have to try it then.
Nah, web is fine. Which is good, because I can't use it on my phone LOL. I also am pretty technologically challenged, but mostly because of a lack of money lol. I can't afford an iPhone, as much as I want one!

Oh my....I can just imagine Nyx (or Harmony) having her own twitter account.

I would be in such trouble.

I think I'm gonna tell her that NO she can't tweet (especially since she's due to have her babies on the 9th).

ha! At first I thought this meant actually making a noise of some sort. To that, I'd say Chestnut makes soft grunts sometimes when she's really happy!

No twitter, and no facebook! My online time isn't unlimited, so I leave the fb to my husband.

You don't need an iphone or an expensive phone to twitter or use other sites. My phone cost about 144 dollars. I am posting this off my phone right now. I have a twitter but not a bunny one :)

Latest posts

Back