Does your rabbit have "comfort objects"?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

larryng

Reaction score
My last rabbit , Bagel, was very fond of her security blanket.

Bagel felt most secure sitting in my lap. Being inside her security blanket was the second most secure place for Bagel.

The other two bunnies didn't have any comfort objects.

How about you?

Becky has a blankie she really likes and will drag around with her, but she's the only one. The rest have things they play with or sleep on but they aren't as attached as she is. I wonder if it is a sign of insecurity?

Nope. None of my buns have comfort objects. They have toys and stuff they play with, but could careless if I removed them or not. Bugsy and Oreo both dont care for their blankies

Panda has an empty litterbox that he uses as a bed. That`s his favourite place to run if he feels spooked. It`s the only place he`ll sleep for long periods of time.

I feel like if I took it away for some reason, he`d feel really uncomfortable...

Beauty rarely leaves her litter box. Even when she is out to run the only way she will not be in it is if I take it away from her. I think that Shiny Things knows not to mess with her when she is in there even.

My buns have favorite toys and favorite places to relax, but I don't think they have a comfort object. I think they find comfort being with each other!

hmmmm, our bunnies don't have a huge attachment to any one thing..
Oh wait, nevermind, they do:
I know what they're super attached to:

ME! :D

Back