Does your rabbit eat paper?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charade

Reaction score
My guy will eat newsprint, paperbacksI leave on the bed, tissue, anything. I worry about him.

Our bunny seems to really enjoy Pacifico beer cases :) In the middle of the night you can hear her shredding it.

it's not bad for them if it's very minimal. igive my munchkins toilet paper rolls. if you think your bun ate paper,or anything else, moniter their poops and eating.

Mine has eaten comic book pages, newspaper, magazines.....She's ok.
I have really been trying to keep anything harmful out of her reach, but there's always something I miss.

What haven't they eaten???

The fave entree in this house is the phone cord to the computer...thinks these guys were cable guys in former lives, because they don'ttouch the cable line!

Mine loves paper - put a carrot in front of himand he backs away in fear, but leave a piece of newspaper or a tissueanywhere near him and he's all over it.

Andrea

What haven't they eaten??? The faveentree in this house is the phone cord to the computer... thinks theseguys were cable guys in former lives, because they don't touch thecable line!
Lol I wonder if my celest hasnt been taking notes.. She chewed throughthe wire to my modem the other day.. needless to say I wasnt happy whenI couldnt connect to the internet.

Latest posts

Back