Does Your Bunny Trance?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do your bunnies trance?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.

LadyBug

Reaction score
Ok, Silvie's gotten me wondering. does your bunny trance?

Vote once for each of your bunnies!
Edited to add:is it possable for a mod to change the poll and add a 3 opption, 'Not Sure' ? if not that's fine!

:roflmao:

No way lol!

We've probably not tried enough with Mouse and Chalk, to be fair, but we've not really had the need yet. With Barney and Snowy we just pick them up in a towel/blanket and turn them on their backs gently but hold them tight, that seems to work ok!

:) The poll only lets you vote once

but

Oliver and Charlie trance no problem. I have never ever gotten Misty to trance...

Nadia

nope.. they don't even like to be carried lol! i'm trying to get them used to being carried..each time i pick them up and they stay still, they get a raisin... but i still get the bunny butt after that :X

The poll only lets you vote once, so I figured I'd just answer here.

William is quite easy to trance. But he's always been a trusting bunny. Ruby also trances. Einstein, however, is just too high-energy and skittish. We have to definitely use a towel when turning him over on to his back. As for the two new girls, Silvie and Lennox, I honestly haven't given it a try yet. I guess I'll find out in due time.

<3 Alexah

Both Buddy and Roxie can be put into a trance! When I first got Buddy and want't comfortable carrying a bunny, the only way I could pick him up was if I put him into a trance! We have tranced Roxie before because we had to give her meds. :biggrin2: I love playing with Roxie's feet when she is in a trance! It is hilarious!

Buddy in a trance:
BuddyandRoxie008.jpg

Roxie in a trance!
Picture002.jpg

Megan :biggrin2:

I've only gotten Lilith to semi-trance. I couldn't support her with they way I was holding her and kept having shaky arms. Chubbs never tried, Lumi and P, forget it.

Semi-trance is my case also. He snaps out of it within seconds, this is why I always hold him securely in both sides of his body, so as not to risk any injury. It's not useful for nail trimming or body checking, so I rarely do it. Semi-trance counts as a "yes" or "no" in the poll???

Marietta

Scooter doesn't trance well. She will snap out of it very quickly. Sparky, however, practically goes into a coma. Her head lolls back, mouth open, and I think she has even drooled a few times. Scooter always holds all her feet straight up in the air, but Sparky stretches waaaay out and goes totally limp.

Someone must have fixed it, I voted twice.

Neither of my buns will go into trances. Zeus is just way to hyper and freaks out when you try it. Barnaby is really calm and laid back but won't trance either, as soon as you get him on his back he flips himself over. I don't even try it anymore with my buns, they both hate it so much.

I voted "yes" though Tony doesn't trance very deeply--he'll zonk out but will wake back up easily if you touch his back feet or anywhere below the waist! He has to be burrito'd for toenail trims and scent gland cleaning.

I can't trance Macey for the life of me. She hates to be on her back. I got her down before and starting stroking her face but then she just pops right back up. I really need to trance her to get those nails cut.

And I've never tried Keira yet, but I guess we'll find out later.

If I ever tried it with Isis I know i'd be expecting an ankle-lunge-bite attack or shred-with-nails technique from her. Getting her nails trimmed is a work hazard for me being a Spa Therapist and needing my skin in tact!

Back