Does Your Bunny Trance?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do your bunnies trance?

• Yes

• No

• Not Sure

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chompers I can without a problem. Moose on the otherhand won't even let me pick him up..nevermind trance him :grumpy:

I voted no... Oreo didn't trance, but she was a feisty thing. Fred and Zorro, I didn't really try trancing them when I had them :p

I've tranced out bunnies at the pet store though!

I've only tried it on Flower and Maisie so far, but though they were a bit difficult to get onto their backs, once they were there, it was INSTANT trance!

Didn't get a picture of Flower, since it was something that was done as a quick thing (and I didn't expect her to trance) to trim her nails and then let her get back to playing...but I DID get a picture of cute little Maisie tranced!

100_2292.jpg

Some of mine do, some don't. All my English Spots did, but the Rex don't really trance, they will stay on their backs for a little bit just because I've put them there, they're never really tranced, they're just waiting for me to stop clipping their nails, checking their teeth etc. It's odd, because the Rex are more laid back than the English!

Latest posts

Back